Kamala Harris interview with Bret Baier is an unmitigated disaster for her

because he's not a lying demmycrat who caused all the fucking problems we currently face......the illegals were brought here by Biden/HarmUs without due process......send them home and let them apply for legal immigration....
OH so he can stomp on some peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights and you still back him .
I thought you MAGA / right wingers were all for the Constitution.
Trump has said may of times he will be weaponizing every federal gov. agency he can to go after his political opponents taking away their Constitutional rights.
And again these are things DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents.
Whats going to happen after he is done taking their rights away and comes after YOURS?

OH so he can stomp on some peoples CONSTITUTIONAL rights and you still back him .
I thought you MAGA / right wingers were all for the Constitution.
Trump has said may of times he will be weaponizing every federal gov. agency he can to go after his political opponents taking away their Constitutional rights.
And again these are things DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents.
Whats going to happen after he is done taking their rights away and comes after YOURS?
unlike the demmycrats we believe in the constitution and in enforcing US law........

unlike the demmycrats we believe in the constitution and in enforcing US law........
Then WHY are you backing a person who has come right out and said he will be taking some AMERICANS Constitutional rights away from them ?
That doesn't look like backing the CONSTITUTION to me it looks like you are backing a want to be DICTATOR.
Don't you MAGA / right wingers EVEN listen to what Trump has been saying he will do if reelected?

You know, if MAGA's once in awhile didn't say she sounded like a "disaster," it wouldn't be a boy who cried wolf kind of thing. It would have more credibility when they DID say she came across poorly.

As it is, this is kind of thread is just like the sun coming up. It is unsurprising, and extremely predictable.

It was a contentious interview, for sure - both candidates have had 'em now. She handled herself well.
:rofl2: You need to have your head examined if you think that train wreck was handling herself well.

Then WHY are you backing a person who has come right out and said he will be taking some AMERICANS Constitutional rights away from them ?
That doesn't look like backing the CONSTITUTION to me it looks like you are backing a want to be DICTATOR.
Don't you MAGA / right wingers EVEN listen to what Trump has been saying he will do if reelected?
Link?

because unlike the demmycrats we don't support candidates who ignore the constitution, the law and facts.........

because unlike the demmycrats we don't support candidates who ignore the constitution, the law and facts.........
WHAT!!!!
You are backing Trump and you don't even listen to what he has been saying.
As I have pointed out he HAS said he will be going after his political opponents putting them in jail.
That is what DICTATORS DO NOT US Presidents.
AS I have asked before after you put him in office and he dumps the CONSTITUTION and stomps on left leaning peoples rights and comes AFTER YOURS what are you going to do then?
Be careful what you wish for once you get it and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.

Back