Kamala Proves Again Why She is Not a Better Candidate Than Grandpa Joe

Indeed. And so it does.

Though her failure at the border and everything else she was assigned will stand out regardless.

This is even if she actually gets the final nod.
A week or two ago the odds were that Marine Le Pen was going to sweep the French election. It could happen here, so magas shouldn't count their chickens.

Indeed. And so it does.

Though her failure at the border and everything else she was assigned will stand out regardless.

This is even if she actually gets the final nod.
Her job was to consult with the South American countries, but since the House won’t take up any border bills, there was no funding to help these countries stem the flow.
Trump killed the bill.

On Thursday night, from the convention in Milwaukee, former President Donald Trump held the attention of the world.

Trump’s account of the attempt on his life one week ago was honest, poignant and unforgettable.

His successful efforts at unifying his party and his promise to unify the country reverberated far beyond the Milwaukee convention center.

On Thursday afternoon, she addressed supporters at Westover High School in North Carolina.

Never mind the world watching — it’s not clear that all the people at Westover High school were watching.

So how did she do?

In a word: terribly.

From the moment she bounded onto the stage, Harris reminded people of why this November’s election is Trump’s for the losing.

First came the fake hysteria of finding herself on a stage in front of all these people: the almost-hyperventilating note Kamala hits when she wants to sound as if she is really excited about something.

more at link
Thanks for the good laugh. I think you may be in for a surprise. Women are pissed, and they now have an avatar. Trump? LOL, that was neither poignant nor was it honest. And of course, he couldn't help himself, he had to immediately follow that with 90 minutes of grievances that were absolutely laughable. Harris will eat Trump for lunch. You should have prayed Joe stayed in. And you can stop pretending you aren't a Trumper. You are.

lol. Her "mission" was to never go there, do nothing, then repeat that the border is secure ad infinitum, even while Biden was saying it wasn't she and Mayorkas STILL said the border was secure.

The failure of this administration at the border is obvious and EPIC. Just the number of fentanyl deaths alone laying at the feet of this administration is EPIC.
Biden has stemmed the flow, and Republicans didn’t bring the Lankford bill to the floor after Trump told them to reject it.
The blame lays with the Republicans. The Democrats were going to support the bipartisan bill.

Biden has stemmed the flow, and Republicans didn’t bring the Lankford bill to the floor after Trump told them to reject it.
The blame lays with the Republicans. The Democrats were going to support the bipartisan bill.
And let's be honest.... We now have a candidate that can prosecute that case. Joe just wasn't able to counterpunch. I was hesitant about Harris, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Abortion is a key issue, and she has been incredibly effective. I think this is the election where women take the reins. I think this is a really good thing for the pro-democracy crew. There is immediate energy.

And let's be honest.... We now have a candidate that can prosecute that case. Joe just wasn't able to counterpunch. I was hesitant about Harris, but the more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Abortion is a key issue, and she has been incredibly effective. I think this is the election where women take the reins. I think this is a really good thing for the pro-democracy crew. There is immediate energy.
I am honest, this was a shitty way to replace an honorable man who was doing the job. He was who people came out and voted for, he was forced out big money.

I wonder if Harris was their choice, it seems the voters are rallying behind her.

I am honest, this was a shitty way to replace an honorable man who was doing the job. He was who people came out and voted for, he was forced out big money.

I wonder if Harris was their choice, it seems the voters are rallying behind her.
I know you and I see this differently, and I'm cool with that. I think my visceral reaction to the debate was an absolute gut punch. I understand that people came out and voted for him, because I was one of them. I also feel like there was an attempt to mask the cognitive struggles, and that is on the administration. I think if they hadn't done that, we wouldn't have seen this get so ugly. I would have had serious question, and I think the discussion would have happened much earlier than it did. Because the debate was public, and it was really, really bad. I think history will paint Joe Biden as the hero who saved democracy when it was teetering on the brink. It takes a great man to do what Biden did, but I also think his candidacy was untenable. I wish this hadn't happened the way it did, but it may very well turn out to be a turning point.

On Thursday night, from the convention in Milwaukee, former President Donald Trump held the attention of the world.

Trump’s account of the attempt on his life one week ago was honest, poignant and unforgettable.

His successful efforts at unifying his party and his promise to unify the country reverberated far beyond the Milwaukee convention center.

On Thursday afternoon, she addressed supporters at Westover High School in North Carolina.

Never mind the world watching — it’s not clear that all the people at Westover High school were watching.

So how did she do?

From the moment she bounded onto the stage, Harris reminded people of why this November’s election is Trump’s for the losing.

First came the fake hysteria of finding herself on a stage in front of all these people: the almost-hyperventilating note Kamala hits when she wants to sound as if she is really excited about something.

more at link
Indeed.

For the reasons you have enumerated, the Democratic presidential candidacy is wide open.

Even Joe Manchin is considering a run.

This is a turning point. The Democrats …especially Kamala, who saw Joe almost every day and the media all colluded to lie to the American people about Joe’s condition. They used him and then discarded him…after they saw that he had no chance to win and the down candidates would lose also.

They shattered their argument that Trump would destroy democracy when they disenfranchised 14 million Democrats who voted for him in the primary.

Last edited:
Harris will eat Trump for lunch.
I remember hearing the exact same thing regarding Hillary. And she did, easily. Problem was, HRC was unlikeable.
I understand dems getting excited about ANYBODY running against Trump, even a mummy.
I just don’t see independents, who decidelections these days, getting excited about Kamala.
An incumbent with one of the lowest approval ratings in my lifetime endorses a VP with historically low approval ratings doesn’t bode well. She IS unlikeable. Dems can and should do better.
I’m kinda with Maher. Gavin looks and sounds good. I think he’s your best choice.

'I'm not going anywhere,' Biden says as campaign struggles

View attachment 28226
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › biden-faces-more-pr...

Jul 13, 2024 — Seeking to revive his struggling reelection campaign, President Joe Biden held a rare rally in Detroit on Friday, telling a cheering crowd ...

He didn’t go anywhere…till he did.

Too funny.
Kamala was gaslighting folks just last night saying he was just the awesomest ever in her "Ludicrous" conference call.

So how did she do?

more at link
Suck that Putin cock grind

Her job was to consult with the South American countries, but since the House won’t take up any border bills, there was no funding to help these countries stem the flow.
Trump killed the bill.
odd how Trump accomplished it without Pelosi's congress approving it......

From the reaction of small donors she is sealing the deal
She is locking in delegates as we post

Back