Kamala Proves Again Why She is Not a Better Candidate Than Grandpa Joe

Immigration is not going to help Democrats. Most Democrats don't care. It is a GOP issue.
Um dude

Democrats care about immigration being done ethically

Lots of Americans have South American roots

Lots of other immigrant families from other lands too care

I don’t even know the names of my immigration roots

But the Irish were also treated like shit when they came

White Americans care too

We are the great melting pot

And we should live up to our origins promise

Um dude

Democrats care about immigration being done ethically

Lots of Americans have South American roots

Lots of other immigrant families from other lands too

We are the great melting pot

As we should be to live up to our origins promise
Trump is anti-immigration. Most Americans really do not care.

Most Dems know that Biden was supposed to be a one-term president. It was an understanding that he dropped because he liked the job. Biden recognized he was aging badly . It was no coup.
Im sure he consulted Harris in that decision too

At the time it looked like Joe would fair better than Harris

They were both making their decision on a basis of what was best for the nation

Trump sycophants think Trump is honest, poingnant and unforgettable.

The majority of Americans see him as an old man that has little grasp of reality.

The choice will be between a man almost 80 who is a convicted felon and an adjudicated rapist and a younger non felon on the Democratic side.
DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR KANGAROO COURT!

If you think I talk like Jimmy Dore and Bret and Heather.....fellow Progressives.....well, you are correct.

Most Dems know that Biden was supposed to be a one-term president. It was an understanding that he dropped because he liked the job. Biden recognized he was aging badly . It was no coup.
It was a coup. Biden would have stayed the course had not the power in the party come after him, as did the media, he was ready to fight. The news is even saying it was Democrats pressuring Trump.

Now, let’s hope they endorse Harris or they will lose the black and women’s vote. I hope she was the choice of those who forced Biden out.

It was a coup. Biden would have stayed the course had not the power in the party come after him, as did the media, he was ready to fight. The news is even saying it was Democrats pressuring Trump.

Now, let’s hope they endorse Harris or they will lose the black and women’s vote. I hope she was the choice of those who forced Biden out.
So, are you happy or sad that your democratic party is giving you no choice just as they did with Hidabeast and Sanders the long retired hippy communist?

Trump sycophants think Trump is honest, poingnant and unforgettable.

The majority of Americans see him as an old man that has little grasp of reality.

The choice will be between a man almost 80 who is a convicted felon and an adjudicated rapist and a younger non felon on the Democratic side.
Don't pretend that age matters to you. You, just a few days ago, were willing to vote for an 81 year old man with dementia, so spare me the BS about age.

Back