Funny how being a convicted felon
No crimes have been committed.
No sentencing has been issued.
Appeals process isn't completed.
and rapist
:lies:
doesn't matter to you.
Why would I put any stock into lies?
I guess your reading comprehension is lacking.
Your issue, not mine. 📽️
Dementia?
Joe Biden's issue, not mine.

No crimes have been committed.
No sentencing has been issued.
Appeals process isn't completed.

:lies:

Why would I put any stock into lies?

Your issue, not mine. 📽️

Joe Biden's issue, not mine.
A conviction occurs before sentencing. Upon conviction, the person is a convicted felon. It doesn't require a sentence to be a felon.
A conviction stands until the conviction has been overturned. Filing an appeal doesn't overturn a conviction. It is only an appeal and the person is a felon until the appeal is successful. (Is someone convicted of murder and on death row no longer in jail or a convicted felon when he appeals his upcoming execution?)

It seems you put a rather large stock into lies as you claim no crimes have been committed and sentencing is required for someone to be convicted.
You seem to be unable to live in reality which is often a sign of dementia. Do you think Hannibel Lector is a real person? That is likely another sign of dementia.

It seems you put a rather large stock into lies as you claim no crimes have been committed and sentencing is required for someone to be convicted.
I'm saying that there's a whole process that is "to be continued". All that has happened thus far is lawfare... a kangaroo court politically lynching an innocent man so that liberals can feel proud of themselves while screaming "CONVICTED FELON!!!' to the high heavens. Trump will still become President whether you like it or not. You can't stop God's will.
You seem to be unable to live in reality which is often a sign of dementia.
You have dementia? That explains a lot.
Do you think Hannibel Lector is a real person?
No. Do you?

I'm saying that there's a whole process that is "to be continued". All that has happened thus far is lawfare... a kangaroo court politically lynching an innocent man so that liberals can feel proud of themselves while screaming "CONVICTED FELON!!!' to the high heavens. Trump will still become President whether you like it or not. You can't stop God's will.

You have dementia? That explains a lot.

No. Do you?
Of course there is a process and currently in the process Donald Trump is a convicted felon. Any claim to the contrary is a denial of reality and facts.. You can scream "LAWFARE" and "Kangaroo court" all you want. It doesn't make Donald Trump not a convicted felon. It only shows you are so out of touch that you refuse to accept reality as it currently is. People with dementia make excuses for why they don't accept reality.

lol. Her "mission" was to never go there, do nothing, then repeat that the border is secure ad infinitum, even while Biden was saying it wasn't she and Mayorkas STILL said the border was secure.

The failure of this administration at the border is obvious and EPIC. Just the number of fentanyl deaths alone laying at the feet of this administration is EPIC.
And the number of American killed by illegals is sad.

Her job was to consult with the South American countries, but since the House won’t take up any border bills, there was no funding to help these countries stem the flow.
Trump killed the bill.
Stop lying the House passed HR2 and Schumer refused to let the Senate vote on it.

Yes but Americans being killed by people that should not even be in this country is even sadder because it was so preventable.
Its all preventable.

Kindergarteners being slaughtered by people with AR's is preventable, and ridiculously sad. Imagine being a parent getting that call.

Imagine being Mark Kelly and getting the call that your wife was dead.

On Thursday night, from the convention in Milwaukee, former President Donald Trump held the attention of the world.

Trump’s account of the attempt on his life one week ago was honest, poignant and unforgettable.

His successful efforts at unifying his party and his promise to unify the country reverberated far beyond the Milwaukee convention center.

On Thursday afternoon, she addressed supporters at Westover High School in North Carolina.

Never mind the world watching — it’s not clear that all the people at Westover High school were watching.

So how did she do?

In a word: terribly.

From the moment she bounded onto the stage, Harris reminded people of why this November’s election is Trump’s for the losing.

First came the fake hysteria of finding herself on a stage in front of all these people: the almost-hyperventilating note Kamala hits when she wants to sound as if she is really excited about something.

more at link
A plain and simple hit piece. This one line tells you its level of objectivity: “Her smile was so broad, you worried her face would run out of space.”

Watch Harris’s “I know Donald Trump’s type” remarks on YouTube and you’ll get an idea of what he is in for.

So Marine Le Pen politics are different and the French population is very different for ours so what EXACTLY is your point.
Do you keep up with political news from other countries? The far-right was predicted to win bigly, right up until the votes were counted. The same thing can happen here.

Before the snap election:

The far right has sent a shock wave through France's political establishment, winning a historic number of seats in Sunday's parliamentary elections with an unexpected surge. Marine Le Pen's National Rally won 89 of the 577 seats in the National Assembly, a dramatic increase from its starting point of just eight and one of the most significant recent results for radical right-wing politics in Europe.

After the snap election:

In pictures: Jubilant crowds celebrate French election results in Paris​

Surprise polling projections in France say a leftist coalition that came together to try to keep the far right from power has won the most parliamentary seats in runoff elections. RFI was at Place de la RĂ©publique in Paris, where a massive crowd of voters celebrated.

Kamala Proves Again Why She is Not a Better Candidate Than Grandpa Joe?​

No Sir!

Damocles proves again why he is not a better person!

A plain and simple hit piece. This one line tells you its level of objectivity: “Her smile was so broad, you worried her face would run out of space.”
On the other hand...the faces and posts of the MAGA morons...sound like something out of hell.

They must be going through the tortures of the damned.

And well they should. They are scum...supporting scum.

Back