Kamala Proves Again Why She is Not a Better Candidate Than Grandpa Joe

Of course there is a process and currently in the process Donald Trump is a convicted felon.
Keep on proudly screaming it to the high heavens. Donald Trump will STILL be your President in a few months whether you like it or not. God's will will be done whether you like it or not.
Any claim to the contrary is a denial of reality and facts..
You don't know what either of those things are.
You can scream "LAWFARE" and "Kangaroo court" all you want.
Nah. I will just keep calmly stating the truth of the matter.
It doesn't make Donald Trump not a convicted felon.
:sleep:
It only shows you are so out of touch that you refuse to accept reality as it currently is. People with dementia make excuses for why they don't accept reality.
📽️

Keep on proudly screaming it to the high heavens. Donald Trump will STILL be your President in a few months whether you like it or not. God's will will be done whether you like it or not.

📽️
Boy, you are really gonna be in a snit when Kamala Harris kicks Trump fat ass in that election.

Gonna be fun to watch.

Wait, I thought that Joe Biden was going to do that...... what ever happened to him??

Oh, Joe Biden withdrew from the race. Sorry you missed that story.

I think he would have kicked Trump's fat ass also, but...he withdrew. (It has been in all the newspapers.)

Kamala Harris IS going to do it.

Oh, Joe Biden withdrew from the race. Sorry you missed that story.
It's cute how you still believe that Joe Biden is mentally capable of making any such decisions on his own. It's also cute how you still believe that the DNC is the party of "democracy" even though their oligarchy system chooses Presidential candidates over a decade in advance and lines them all up for "their turn", all the while pretending that "You The Democrat Voters" have any say in the matter, making use of "superdelegates" to guarantee THEIR selected candidates are the ones who get the nomination. "Democratic" my ASS!

After all, there's a reason why Donald Trump decided to run for President under the RNC wing of the Uniparty bird. That's the wing in which he actually stands a fighting chance of getting the nomination since that wing doesn't make use of superdelegates. With that being said, the RNC still doesn't fully allow for a "democratic" selection process. Instead of being openly "in your face" about it via using superdelegates, the RNC rather makes use of something called the "splitter strategy" (since conservatives aren't "hive minded" like libtards are). The "splitter strategy" is used to sow division amongst conservative voters so that the RINO candidate squeaks by with 25% support (yes, the RNC also lines up several RINO candidates for "their turn", same as the DNC does).
I think he would have kicked Trump's fat ass also
:rofl2: TOO FUNNY!
, but...he withdrew. (It has been in all the newspapers.)
:rofl2: You seriously believe that BIDEN made that decision... :rofl2:
Kamala Harris IS going to do it.
:rofl2: Keep telling yourself that.

A conviction occurs before sentencing. Upon conviction, the person is a convicted felon. It doesn't require a sentence to be a felon.
A conviction stands until the conviction has been overturned. Filing an appeal doesn't overturn a conviction. It is only an appeal and the person is a felon until the appeal is successful. (Is someone convicted of murder and on death row no longer in jail or a convicted felon when he appeals his upcoming execution?)

It seems you put a rather large stock into lies as you claim no crimes have been committed and sentencing is required for someone to be convicted.
You seem to be unable to live in reality which is often a sign of dementia. Do you think Hannibel Lector is a real person? That is likely another sign of dementia.
The case is not completed, Poorboy. There is no standing conviction.

It's cute how you still believe that Joe Biden is mentally capable of making any such decisions on his own. It's also cute how you still believe that the DNC is the party of "democracy" even though their oligarchy system chooses Presidential candidates over a decade in advance and lines them all up for "their turn", all the while pretending that "You The Democrat Voters" have any say in the matter, making use of "superdelegates" to guarantee THEIR selected candidates are the ones who get the nomination. "Democratic" my ASS!

Sorry about that, but I have always considered you to be all ass.

In any case, I am not a Democrat, but these days I would choose the Dems over the filth of the GOP even if they ran a sack of asparagus.

After all, there's a reason why Donald Trump decided to run for President under the RNC wing of the Uniparty bird. That's the wing in which he actually stands a fighting chance of getting the nomination since that wing doesn't make use of superdelegates. With that being said, the RNC still doesn't fully allow for a "democratic" selection process. Instead of being openly "in your face" about it via using superdelegates, the RNC rather makes use of something called the "splitter strategy" (since conservatives aren't "hive minded" like libtards are). The "splitter strategy" is used to sow division amongst conservative voters so that the RINO candidate squeaks by with 25% support (yes, the RNC also lines up several RINO candidates for "their turn", same as the DNC does).

Thank you for confirming my impression that you are all ass.

:rofl2: TOO FUNNY!

Glad you are enjoying it, because I certainly am. That makes it a win/win situation, which is the best one can get.

:rofl2: You seriously believe that BIDEN made that decision... :rofl2:
I am just about positive Joe Biden made that decision. He was definitely pressured into it, but I understand the reason for the pressure...and I think it worked out better for him; better for the Democrats; and much worse for the Republicans. To me...that is an inside the park home run.
:rofl2: Keep telling yourself that.

No need. My memory is reasonable for someone my age.

Sorry about that, but I have always considered you to be all ass.

In any case, I am not a Democrat, but these days I would choose the Dems over the filth of the GOP even if they ran a sack of asparagus.

Thank you for confirming my impression that you are all ass.

Glad you are enjoying it, because I certainly am. That makes it a win/win situation, which is the best one can get.

I am just about positive Joe Biden made that decision. He was definitely pressured into it, but I understand the reason for the pressure...and I think it worked out better for him; better for the Democrats; and much worse for the Republicans. To me...that is an inside the park home run.

No need. My memory is reasonable for someone my age.
Joe had all the power. He had pledged delegates and could have run if he chose to. He listened to advice from others ,including doctors, and decided to drop.
I am Joes age and I do nit have mental problems .I have friends who got Alzheimer's in their 50s. and showed signs before that.

Joe had all the power. He had pledged delegates and could have run if he chose to. He listened to advice from others ,including doctors, and decided to drop.
I am Joes age and I do nit have mental problems .I have friends who got Alzheimer's in their 50s. and showed signs before that.
Yup.

I am am more than 6 years older than Joe...and I am still more clear headed...and move around with more vigor than he. But...I was still hoping he would run and kick Trump's ass the way he kicked it last election.

Now, I am happy he decided to step away...and enjoy, as best as possible, his final years.

Glad to hear you are an old goat like me, Nordberg. I'm still enjoying my life...and you sound as though you are enjoying yours.

Of course there is a process and currently in the process Donald Trump is a convicted felon. Any claim to the contrary is a denial of reality and facts.. You can scream "LAWFARE" and "Kangaroo court" all you want. It doesn't make Donald Trump not a convicted felon. It only shows you are so out of touch that you refuse to accept reality as it currently is. People with dementia make excuses for why they don't accept reality.
And Harris can now try his other crimes in the press, even though Cannon is doing her best to protect trump. It isn't a secret that he stole top secret documents.

It's an election. She can presume that Kushner got $2 billion in exchange for classified information.

📽️
I see you are just going to deny reality that says Donald Trump is currently a convicted felon with 34 felony convictions.

Yup.

I am am more than 6 years older than Joe...and I am still more clear headed...and move around with more vigor than he. But...I was still hoping he would run and kick Trump's ass the way he kicked it last election.

Now, I am happy he decided to step away...and enjoy, as best as possible, his final years.

Glad to hear you are an old goat like me, Nordberg. I'm still enjoying my life...and you sound as though you are enjoying yours.
I believe that Biden is still plenty clear. He just doesn't present well under rapid fire questioning, but I believe in a setting that requires ability to process information given facts, he's fine.

He just looks like shit, and an important demographic wasn't inspired to come out to vote for him.

Ironic, as they had no problem getting behind a crusty old curmudgeon in '16 before Hillary got the nod.

The case is not completed, Poorboy. There is no standing conviction.
Aren't you cute with your complete ignorance of how the judicial system works. When the jury returns a guilty verdict and the judge accepts the guilty verdict, the person on trial has a standing conviction. They can appeal that conviction but the conviction doesn't go away just because they filed an appeal. Only an idiot would think the conviction doesn't stand during the appeal.

Back