Kamala Proves Again Why She is Not a Better Candidate Than Grandpa Joe

The United States is not a democracy, idiot.
Maybe you should tell the guy that was whining about the political process in the US not being a democracy.
Super Delegates are not democracy. Voting for someone that did not win the primaries is not democracy.
It seems it is you that is the idiot since you can't even remember your own posts.
Now tell us how a kangaroo court can possibly exist in a republic when the process laid out in the Constitution was followed.

Maybe you should tell the guy that was whining about the political process in the US not being a democracy.

It seems it is you that is the idiot since you can't even remember your own posts.
Now tell us how a kangaroo court can possibly exist in a republic when the process laid out in the Constitution was followed.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR OWN PROBLEM ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT DISCARD OF THE CONSTITUTION ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE!
DON'T TRY TO HIDE BEHIND THE DOCUMENT YOU DESPISE.

$240 million raised. I’d say she’s knocking this out of the park!
I really like this broad. She has man parts when she needs them.
Trump's hand-picked SCOTUS said that
the President can do pretty much whatever he/she wants to do.

Biden has, under these new "guidelines," carte blanche to round up both Trump and the idiot justices.
Biden has done nothing.
I'm hoping that Ms. Harris wins and shows a little more courage.

Biden has, under these new "guidelines," carte blanche to round up both Trump and the idiot justices.
Biden has done nothing.
I’m so very happy to see you. We were concerned about you and you long absence.

Biden would never do anything illegal, he’s too honest, but I’m excited to see what else he does. Now that he’s no longer the candidate.

arz-3gcx25_t3-jpg.1607746

Indeed.

Heels Up Harris supports the violent Hamas protestors who burned the American flag, hoisted the Palestinian flag, and defaced a federal statue with “Hamas is coming.”

She supports Hamas, a terrorist group, funded by Iran, a state sponsor of terrorism.

Biden has done nothing.
She isn’t even the candidate yet.

They may pick Putin.

Hospital stay…stroke, old man?

The Grim Reaper has never lost, old man.

On Thursday night, from the convention in Milwaukee, former President Donald Trump held the attention of the world.

Trump’s account of the attempt on his life one week ago was honest, poignant and unforgettable.

His successful efforts at unifying his party and his promise to unify the country reverberated far beyond the Milwaukee convention center.

On Thursday afternoon, she addressed supporters at Westover High School in North Carolina.

Never mind the world watching — it’s not clear that all the people at Westover High school were watching.

So how did she do?

In a word: terribly.

From the moment she bounded onto the stage, Harris reminded people of why this November’s election is Trump’s for the losing.

First came the fake hysteria of finding herself on a stage in front of all these people: the almost-hyperventilating note Kamala hits when she wants to sound as if she is really excited about something.

more at link
If leftists had brains, they would be embarrassed.

Back