Kent State Fun Quiz For Old Time Lefties.

philly rabbit

Verified User
16m3x1l.jpg

Is the guy lying on the ground:

a. Studying the mating habits of ants.

b. Taking an afternoon power nap.

c. OD'd .. another dead doper.

Is the woman in the picture with the awful look on her face:

a. Doing a lousy Al Jolson impersonation.

b. Reacting after being bitten on the ass by a wasp.

c. Symbolically pleading to mom to send more party cash.

The dead kid was Jeffrey Miller. When this picture was taken he had been dead for about 10 min. How do I know? I was there. I ran up to him as soon as the military stopped firing, before this picture was taken. Saw the big hole in his neck, someone aimed for his head and missed.
Your post brings back the same feelings I had that day, and if I could get my hands on you I'd tear your fucking head off and skull fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

The dead kid was Jeffrey Miller. When this picture was taken he had been dead for about 10 min. How do I know? I was there. I ran up to him as soon as the military stopped firing, before this picture was taken. Saw the big hole in his neck, someone aimed for his head and missed.
Your post brings back the same feelings I had that day, and if I could get my hands on you I'd tear your fucking head off and skull fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

Be still. When you engage in this kind of humour that is mocking of your country and it's lifestyle, inevitably there are going to be a few hard pills to swallow on a personal level. And so if you really were there, which I suspect you weren't, you would take it as well as you hand it out.

And to the OP, thanks for more entertainment!

Well now you hurt my feelings.

But please vote anyway after you compose yourself.

Be still. When you engage in this kind of humour that is mocking of your country and it's lifestyle, inevitably there are going to be a few hard pills to swallow on a personal level. And so if you really were there, which I suspect you weren't, you would take it as well as you hand it out.

And to the OP, thanks for more entertainment!

What the fuck is humorous about this post? How would you know where I was May 4, 1970? This was not entertainment, it was murder. I stood on the 'hill' after the murders and saw the bodies, you didn't. I refuse to 'take it' from idiots like Rabbit Shit or anybody else who makes fun of murder and death at Kent State for their corporate masters gain. oh by the by Monty - fuck you too.

What the fuck is humorous about this post? How would you know where I was May 4, 1970? This was not entertainment, it was murder. I stood on the 'hill' after the murders and saw the bodies, you didn't. I refuse to 'take it' from idiots like Rabbit Shit or anybody else who makes fun of murder and death at Kent State for their corporate masters gain. oh by the by Monty - fuck you too.

Hey coc*sucker,

Didn't you try to get me knocked off when I was over there in the Delta?

1st, I don't give a shit where you went. You should have stayed.

Why don't you post 'humorous' photos of dead American servicemen or policemen or firemen and make fun of them? 19 firemen died here in AZ not long ago, you should be able to find a joke there somewhere. It's the same thing in my eyes as making fun of the innocent victims at Kent.

Wow....you're channeling 007 now.....pretty soon you'll be accusing him of wanting to kill your kids.

I was already home when this went down but I found out at a reunion that my entire old outfit in nam stood and cheered as one when they got the news on armed forces radio about this.

16m3x1l.jpg

Please note:

The guy pictured on the right has not one but three holes in his ass. He must've been the original ghetto jumper.

Howey will no doubt notice this and become engrossed with the quiz ... somehow.

1st, I don't give a shit where you went. You should have stayed.

Why don't you post 'humorous' photos of dead American servicemen or policemen or firemen and make fun of them? 19 firemen died here in AZ not long ago, you should be able to find a joke there somewhere. It's the same thing in my eyes as making fun of the innocent victims at Kent.

Innocent victims eh?

Didn't they burn down the campus ROTC building after they staged a violent riot downtown Kent and did great damage to private property and injured innocent people?

Ohhhhhh yes they did.

I was already home when this went down but I found out at a reunion that my entire old outfit in nam stood and cheered as one when they got the news on armed forces radio about this.

Well....that's brilliant.....cheer for kids to be shot at their school who are trying to get you home quicker and end a totally stupid war.

Back