Kent State Fun Quiz For Old Time Lefties.

I wonder if the South Vietnamese who were killed by the victorious Communist invaders cheered when they saw the news of Kent State.

The dead kid was Jeffrey Miller. When this picture was taken he had been dead for about 10 min. How do I know? I was there. I ran up to him as soon as the military stopped firing, before this picture was taken. Saw the big hole in his neck, someone aimed for his head and missed. Your post brings back the same feelings I had that day, and if I could get my hands on you I'd tear your fucking head off and skull fuck you, you ignorant piece of shit.

Why didn't you tear the Guardmens' fucking heads off and skull fuck them? Too busy cowering behind Jeffrey and the girl?

I wonder if it was our job to be there.

They asked us to be there, and 2 Democrat presidents sent troops to help the South Vietnamese.

You were too young to serve, I guess.

Ask some of the Vietnamese community in Pittsburgh how they felt about spoiled college kids pulling shit like this.

Well....that's brilliant.....cheer for kids to be shot at their school who are trying to get you home quicker and end a totally stupid war.

I'm finding that even though you have that Stillers helmet and I bleed orange and brown, we can agree on things not football related. To this day blockheads like rabbit shit still don't realize that trying to end the Vietnam war was an attempt at saving their lives. They probably believe we won that war.

Why didn't you tear the Guardmens' fucking heads off and skull fuck them? Too busy cowering behind Jeffrey and the girl?

Wow! that's the 2nd most stupid thing I've seen today. The first being this thread.

The hatred and stupidity of the right wing on Jpp is growing by the day.

Wow! that's the 2nd most stupid thing I've seen today. The first being this thread.

So no explanation of why you waited until the firing stopped before you allegedly "ran up"?

Not too surprising.

I guess threatening to tear someone's head off and skull fuck them isn't an example of hatred because a liberal uttered it anonymously on the inter-webs.

They asked us to be there, and 2 Democrat presidents sent troops to help the South Vietnamese.

You were too young to serve, I guess.

Ask some of the Vietnamese community in Pittsburgh how they felt about spoiled college kids pulling shit like this.

Oh....wait. They asked us to be there? Didn't Libya ask for help in getting rid of Ghaddafi? But, I bet Obama was a warhawk when we aided.the Libyan people, wasn't he?

Oh....wait. They asked us to be there? Didn't Libya ask for help in getting rid of Ghaddafi? But, I bet Obama was a warhawk when we aided.the Libyan people, wasn't he?

Yeah, he is. Not to the degree Kennedy was. But close. I mean, seriously Johnson engineered the whole build up.

So no explanation of why you waited until the firing stopped before you allegedly "ran up"?

Not too surprising.

I guess threatening to tear someone's head off and skull fuck them isn't an example of hatred because a liberal uttered it anonymously on the inter-webs.

Your question is so stupid I was going to ignore it but, let's see. I was armed with books, they had rifles and pistols. Enough of an answer? I was trying to find a way around them and get upwind of their tear gas so I could get to class when I heard a pistol shot. Being from a gun owning family I recognized the sound and hit the dirt. Then a volley of rifle shots. So no, I wasn't about to charge bayonetted guns with nothing but books for weapons. Also I realized that I had just witnessed the American military kill American citizens for political and monetary gain and realized that conservative governments will kill your children outright to get their way. Then laugh about it like the conservatives around here.

Your question is so stupid I was going to ignore it but, let's see. I was armed with books, they had rifles and pistols. Enough of an answer? I was trying to find a way around them and get upwind of their tear gas so I could get to class when I heard a pistol shot. Being from a gun owning family I recognized the sound and hit the dirt. Then a volley of rifle shots. So no, I wasn't about to charge bayonetted guns with nothing but books for weapons. Also I realized that I had just witnessed the American military kill American citizens for political and monetary gain and realized that conservative governments will kill your children outright to get their way. Then laugh about it like the conservatives around here.

So is it your opinion that the Guardsmen should have just ignored the gun shot(s)?

Yeah, he is. Not to the degree Kennedy was. But close. I mean, seriously Johnson engineered the whole build up.

But, when he made the decision to have the US take a supporting role in Libya and let the coalition do much of the heavy lifting, he was a coward.

So you avoided serving your country, "hit the dirt" (sensible enough) but threatened to tear someones' head off and skull fuck them 43 years later when it's safe?

Back