Killed 'for the fun of it': Australian student killed in Oklahoma

You didn't KNOW, but you would be quite an idiot not to have made an educated guess....

Um, no - IT WAS IN OKLAHOMA. I think of Oklahoma as pretty darned white; I don't know if I really thought about it, but if asked I would have assumed they were white.

Why shouldn't I be surprised the lefties are defending these niggers

Imagine if three white boys shot a black kid "for fun"?

Desh would have an aneurism.

Um, no - IT WAS IN OKLAHOMA. I think of Oklahoma as pretty darned white; I don't know if I really thought about it, but if asked I would have assumed they were white.

For Oklahoma, the early quarter of the 20th century was politically turbulent. Many different groups had flooded into the state; "black towns", or towns made of groups of African Americans choosing to live separately from whites, sprouted all over the state, while most of the state abided by the Jim Crow laws within each individual city, racially separating people with a bias against any non-White race. Greenwood, a neighborhood in Northern Tulsa, was known as Black Wall Street because of the vibrant business, cultural, and religious community there. The area was the site of the 1921 Tulsa Race War, one of the United States' deadliest race riots.
While many all-black towns sprang up in the early days of Oklahoma, many have disappeared. The table below lists 13 such towns that have survived to the present.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Oklahoma#Blacks

Back