Killed 'for the fun of it': Australian student killed in Oklahoma

we KNOW they chose him because he was white just like we KNOW zimmerman purposefully stalked and assaulted martin because he was black.

Had they called 911 and complained about other "white boys" in the neighborhood? Did they suspect him of a crime due to his race?

If you can't see the difference between Z and this, then you're willfully blind.

I wonder if we would have heard about this shooting if the victim hadn't been from Australia; or if he had been a black man. There are so many shootings in our country.

Since Newton - at least 7,377, and we don't get articles about most of them.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2012/12/gun_death_tally_every_american_gun_death_since_newtown_sandy_hook_shooting.html

ps - I actually didn't know the race of the shooters when I first read the story. But since RacerX started the thread, guess they must have been black, since he never posts anything else.

Black Teens Shoot White Oklahoma Baseball player for fun, Equal Rights?

I hope that I am wrong here, but the article says that the Oklahoma teens who just wanted to kill someone were Black boys. If that is true, where is the outrage from CoalBlack and Poet? You want equal rights, then say something MFers or STFU. I am getting tired of your sheet...............................
"As the family of an Australian baseball player gunned down in Oklahoma mourns his death, police said today that the college athlete was targeted by three black teenagers who simply “wanted to see someone die.”

The suspects followed Chris Lane, 22, as he jogged alongside a road in Duncan, Okla., Friday afternoon, shot him in the back and left him to die on the side of the road, said Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford…

“He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him.”

While no one saw the actual shooting, Ford said several people heard a gunshot and “saw Lane stagger across the road, go to a kneeling position and collapse on the side of the road.” Witnesses also reported seeing a black car speeding away from the scene."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/black-teens-murder-white-australian-jogger-for-sport/
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFWCGQM

How 'bout checking to see if a topic has already been posted before rubbing that racist hard on, mkay?
Check what, I just posted this and you and Vinny answer it within seconds, that proves what I have said in the past, that you, Vinny and Zappy follow me around this Forum anticipating my posts, and that is cool with me, because it gives me a chance to retrain you three ghouls...........Trouche'

but the thought of scary black teens gets him all ready to go
I just wish that the "poor" Auzzie baseball player was packing a 9mm, so he could have Trayvoned their asses. I know I would have had my hand on my nine, as soon as I saw the MFer's coming up to me, and yes, I would have profiled their asses. My profiling these Black boys would obviously have been correct because statistics show that young black men commit most of the violent crimes, while making up say 13% of the population. Blame it on Educatioin, etc, etc, and I can agree with that somewhat butt the facts are the facts and the truth hurts sometimes, so live with it.

Check what, I just posted this and you and Vinny answer it within seconds, that proves what I have said in the past, that you, Vinny and Zappy follow me around this Forum anticipating my posts, and that is cool with me, because it gives me a chance to retrain you three ghouls...........Trouche'

unstable side showing again. And you should read Darla's thread re the guy who was mugged by black kids but isn't racist after that.

I hope that I am wrong here, but the article says that the Oklahoma teens who just wanted to kill someone were Black boys. If that is true, where is the outrage from CoalBlack and Poet? You want equal rights, then say something MFers or STFU. I am getting tired of your sheet...............................
"As the family of an Australian baseball player gunned down in Oklahoma mourns his death, police said today that the college athlete was targeted by three black teenagers who simply “wanted to see someone die.”

The suspects followed Chris Lane, 22, as he jogged alongside a road in Duncan, Okla., Friday afternoon, shot him in the back and left him to die on the side of the road, said Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford…

“He went by a residence where these three boys were, they picked him as a target, they went out and got in a vehicle and followed him.”

While no one saw the actual shooting, Ford said several people heard a gunshot and “saw Lane stagger across the road, go to a kneeling position and collapse on the side of the road.” Witnesses also reported seeing a black car speeding away from the scene."
http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/black-teens-murder-white-australian-jogger-for-sport/
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFWCGQM
I thought that I posted this as my own unique post, but I see that the Mods placed it within the actual first post on the shooting and I guess so be it, since they are the Mods. Maybe as Howey suggested, I should have looked first before I posted this, live and learn, se la vie.

130820-suspects-oklahoma-545p.photoblog600.jpg

From left, James Francis Edwards, 15, Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and Michael Dewayne Jones, 17. Edwards and Luna were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a college baseball player out for a jog in Oklahoma. Jones was charged with being an accessory to murder after the fact and with firing a weapon.

130820-suspects-oklahoma-545p.photoblog600.jpg

From left, James Francis Edwards, 15, Chancey Allen Luna, 16, and Michael Dewayne Jones, 17. Edwards and Luna were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a college baseball player out for a jog in Oklahoma. Jones was charged with being an accessory to murder after the fact and with firing a weapon.
Poet and CoalBlack are getting together now, as we "talk", trying to figure out how they can spin this one. Those 3 Trayvonites needed to run into a Zimmerman clone, so they could get some, as they said in Nam.

Let's be clear - this shooting (assuming the facts are all true) - was horrible. No one should shoot someone else, and especially not because they were bored.

It sounds like the police are on top of things; sounds like things are moving forward.

What was the point of posting this? Oh, just to highlight black crime - by someone who never highlights white crime.

ergo, this is a racist Op.

And why was this publicized at all? If the victim had been a black American - would we have heard of it? If the shooters had been white, would we have heard of it?

The reason this is getting national press is because the victim was a) white and b) Australian and c) the shooters were black.

Over 7,000 shootings since Newton. Do we have 7,000+ posts about the cases on this site? Doubt it.

Horrible case. One of the 7,000+ horrible cases since Newton.

Let's be clear - this shooting (assuming the facts are all true) - was horrible. No one should shoot someone else, and especially not because they were bored.

It sounds like the police are on top of things; sounds like things are moving forward.

What was the point of posting this? Oh, just to highlight black crime - by someone who never highlights white crime.

ergo, this is a racist Op.

And why was this publicized at all? If the victim had been a black American - would we have heard of it? If the shooters had been white, would we have heard of it?

The reason this is getting national press is because the victim was a) white and b) Australian and c) the shooters were black.

Over 7,000 shootings since Newton. Do we have 7,000+ posts about the cases on this site? Doubt it.

Horrible case. One of the 7,000+ horrible cases since Newton.

It's making news because the victim was a college baseball player. Sports sites don't normally cover killings, murders etc. unless they involve athletes. This kid was an athlete. Throw in the fact that it occurred because the kids were "bored" and that's a recipe for national coverage. Race doesn't matter.

Racism has had a absolutely huge resurgence and that's almost entirely because of Obama becoming president. So in fact, it was always there but kept in the closet until there was a good reason to bring it out. I'm pretty sure it will go back in the closet as soon as Obama's term is over.

It was in the closet in so much as it was disguised and didn't require that it be practices. Blacks stayed in their places which American whites in the south envisioned as their places. With Obama becoming their leader, mentor, figurehead, etc., so to speak, the situation became quite untenable for them. It dragged the 'real them' out of the closets.

Very interesting study for the rest of the world too!

You mean blacks won't be gunning down whites on the street after Obama leaves office...???? Really ?

ps - I actually didn't know the race of the shooters when I first read the story. But since RacerX started the thread, guess they must have been black, since he never posts anything else.

You didn't KNOW, but you would be quite an idiot not to have made an educated guess....

Back