LadyT's Ego Trip Thread

"I'm looking into getting a commander in the field in my WOC."

Send your boytoy... make him prove his worth... he takes out ten kids a day or he is cut off!!!! ;)

Congrats Lady T!

I cant help it I just read you sig.

watermark really said that shit?

what an utter scumbag.

"I'm looking into getting a commander in the field in my WOC."

Send your boytoy... make him prove his worth... he takes out ten kids a day or he is cut off!!!! ;)

Well, he packed up about 70 kids last week and FedEx'd them to Alaska, so his quota is filled for a while, so its back on tap.

Congrats Lady T!

I cant help it I just read you sig.

watermark really said that shit?

what an utter scumbag.

Yeah. While trying to convince me how wrong I am to be bigoted against southerners.

I am a southerner LadyT, It is wise to be somewhat biggoted against them.
Just as we southerners are biggoted against NYC types :D

I am a southerner LadyT, It is wise to be somewhat biggoted against them.
Just as we southerners are biggoted against NYC types :D

Well, you know I'm not really bigoted. I just love yanking Watermark's chains. He seems to fall for it everytime. As a matter of fact I think I'm over due for some Southerner bashing.

:D
I know but biggotry is just Prejudicial attitudes. Often based on reality.
Like in eastern KY a gay guy does not come out into the open. Rednecks like to beat em up.

Actually after reflecting a bit Biggotry is the extreme form of prejudice for no logical reason....
But all prejudice is not a bad thing.

I am prejudiced against posion snakes, mosquitoes, Neocons, etc...

Last edited:
Almost every southern person Ive met ended up being a back stabber.

I still dont hold that against people I meet from the south.

:D
I know but biggotry is just Prejudicial attitudes. Often based on reality.
Like in eastern KY a gay guy does not come out into the open. Rednecks like to beat em up.

Actually after reflecting a bit Biggotry is the extreme form of prejudice for no logical reason....
But all prejudice is not a bad thing.

I am prejudiced against posion snakes, mosquitoes, Neocons, etc...
We're all prejudiced, in the literal sense. Generalizing from past experience and/or transmitted information -- that would be "hearsay" in a court of law, I suppose -- is not only instinctive, it's essential. The trick is to be aware of one's own prejudices and not give in to them when they're irrational or contrasurvival.

A bigot, I think, is someone who not only gives in to his or her prejudices about people but also defends them and acts on them. AssCap, for example, whose hate for others is entirely fueled by his prejudices. Muslims, blacks, hispanic people, communists, people who aren't good at math, people who don't speak English well: he's prejudiced against all of them and wallows in it.

You might say that he's an equal opportunity bigot. :D

Congrats ladyt
Duhla, why wouldn't I be happy for LadyT.
Sorry already found the Love of my life from the smarter better looking sex though.

Desh, I'm not surprised that a closeminded imbisile like you hasn't met many fine souther folk.:clink:

Well, I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to find out about the interview for our international finance division so here it is:

I'm not sure I really want it now. There would be no travel or even any real exposure to foreign financial statements, I'd just be contacting people in the office who would really get their hands dirty so to speak. I would be working with hedges and foreign currencies which is a plus but the person I'd be working for wasn't who i thought I'd be working for.

Naw...

See? Having more money really does change your species...

;)

Having more than one needs to survive only brings grief...Burglaries...fraud,kidnappings et al..I am a happy camper bringing in what I need to survive,decent food,lodging,entertainment...the rest will only cause major problemos...but I wish her well...lol

Well, I know you've all been waiting on pins and needles to find out about the interview for our international finance division so here it is:

I'm not sure I really want it now. There would be no travel or even any real exposure to foreign financial statements, I'd just be contacting people in the office who would really get their hands dirty so to speak. I would be working with hedges and foreign currencies which is a plus but the person I'd be working for wasn't who i thought I'd be working for.

That's disappointing! Sorry, LadyT. :( Something else will come up eventually, something that would be a better fit with a more promising future.

That's disappointing! Sorry, LadyT. :( Something else will come up eventually, something that would be a better fit with a more promising future.

Thanks Thorn! I really can't complain too much. I have a nice job now and I'm making decent money and I work with good people, so I should keep my b!tching to a mininum.

But I do appreciate the concern.

Having more than one needs to survive only brings grief...Burglaries...fraud,kidnappings et al..I am a happy camper bringing in what I need to survive,decent food,lodging,entertainment...the rest will only cause major problemos...but I wish her well...lol

Spoken like a true poor person........

:pke: (j/k ;))

The workin man gets no support, it is the non workin ones that get support. at both the top and bottom of the scale. The workin man carries em all.

:(

Sorry. The right one will come along though.

I so love that we say that about careers now!

Back