Landlords

Well I'm glad you were not financially inconvenienced by a human being losing their life. We have to remember the important things in life.

The state should seize ask of your assets and redistribute it .. you are a leach, negative value to society. No wonder you're a republican, they are the party of capital, the party of leaches Democrats are the party of workers and wage earners. Maker Democrats VS taker Republicans.

I am a Green. The same color as money.

Well I'm glad you were not financially inconvenienced by a human being losing their life. We have to remember the important things in life.

The state should seize ask of your assets and redistribute it .. you are a leach, negative value to society. No wonder you're a republican, they are the party of capital, the party of leaches Democrats are the party of workers and wage earners. Maker Democrats VS taker Republicans.
Don’t pay any attention to Watermark. They hanged his Father last week at Parchman and he’s been kinda touchy.

Works for me. I'll be dead before it affects me.

That’s the attitude! Why should we care if the laws we pass will benefit us and fuck over millennials?

By the time they have enough political power to change it and fuck over the next generation we’ll be dead! :)

That’s the attitude! Why should we care if the laws we pass will benefit us and fuck over millennials?

By the time they have enough political power to change it and fuck over the next generation we’ll be dead! :)

They will pawn everything they own anyway before it is over to pay for gaming setups.

Back