Lara Trump says debates ‘rigged so heavily’ in Biden’s favor

He is there. he is not as quick as he used to be. The Right has been maligning Biden from day one. The press has shown the BS stories.I wonder if you will be open-minded at the debates. Except, I doubt Trump will debate. The debates were a campaign tactic that Trump was using. Biden took it away.
I have never been a Biden advocate. However, he is not an existential threat to America. Trump is.
Biden has said "I'm not kidding " too much and uses "hyperbole" too often. But he does complete his messages. Trump runs off the track every time.
Maligning the other side's candidate is how politics works. As much as people claim to not like negative advertising, the fact is negative advertising works.

The press/media, especially TV, doesn't care about reporting the news. They care about ratings and the way to get ratings is through fear. If you watch enough CNN, you'll be convinced that Trump will end Democracy on Day 1 if he wins. If you watch enough Fox, you'll be convinced that Biden will end our Republic on Day 1 if he wins. Technically, according to Fox/Hannity and Rush, Democracy should have already ended in our country because Obama won, but that's a different story.

Biden isn't a threat to our country.

Trump isn't a threat to our country.

Obama wasn't a threat to our country.

Any meaningful legislation, that could actually be a threat to our country, has to come through Congress... and then get through the Supreme Court. Despite the growing number of crazy people (MTG, AOC, etc), there are still more than enough sane people in Congress that we have no reason to worry.

Don't vote out of fear and don't deny Biden's obvious mental and physical decline out of fear, either.

Garbage is garbage. I don't care about the letter next to their name and I don't base my opinion on manufactured or irrational fears.
... you mean like your COVID related opinions in which you kept your composure and were completely rational about it?

"Soooo, it's supposed to be a bad thing for a Presidential candidate to speak in a common working-class parlance?"

You spelled "elementary school" wrong.
Ahhhhh yup.... them "stooooooooopid" conservatives who build your cities, bridges, roads, vehicles, HVAC systems, provide you with your food, and otherwise "keep the world turning".

Smart, lowering expectations before a debate is usually a good move. Make the narrative how much the press will love them some Brandon bathwater to drink while "moderating" the debates and then if you just function during the debate you win.
The problem is you are not smart and thus do not comprehend what you read.

She is not, IN ANY WAY, lowering expectations about Trump's performance so that if he does better than expectations he gets that benefit. Nothing she says there does that.

Where that is happening is in Trump saying Biden won't be able to walk out onto the debate stage, as he is that unfit. In Magat media pretending it is Biden who gaffs more than the Trump, when that is not true and will be exposed on the stage.

So once again, Damo, you get duped by a headline and Magat talking point because you have no ability for critical thought.

Ahhhhh yup.... them "stooooooooopid" conservatives who build your cities, bridges, roads, vehicles, HVAC systems, provide you with your food, and otherwise "keep the world turning".
Wow... I haven't seen a goal post move like that in a long time!

I said nothing about Conservatives. I didn't even say Trump was stupid. I said he has the vocabulary of a 4th grader. Yes, there is a correlation between depth of vocabulary and intelligence, but I didn't bring it up.

Wow... I haven't seen a goal post move like that in a long time!

I said nothing about Conservatives. I didn't even say Trump was stupid. I said he has the vocabulary of a 4th grader. Yes, there is a correlation between depth of vocabulary and intelligence, but I didn't bring it up.
Ahhhhhhh, okay then AProudLefty... you "never said those specific words outright"...... but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're implying.

Ahhhhhhh, okay then AProudLefty... you "never said those specific words outright"...... but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what you're implying.
I said what I meant and meant what I said. Your assumptions are your problem, not mine.

Trump showed us when he babbled through his face off with Biden in 2020 that he is incapable on a debate stage. The only one who will do any rigging for Biden is Trump.

Let the excuses flow o_O

Already claiming defeat. I’m lovin’ it. Tired of winning yet? :rolleyes:

More proof Trump owns the Republican Party. Sad.

Smart, lowering expectations before a debate is usually a good move. Make the narrative how much the press will love them some Brandon bathwater to drink while "moderating" the debates and then if you just function during the debate you win.
Trump is the one lowering expectations on Biden, not himself. All Biden has to do is show up and be coherent. Trump has to act like a mature adult.

If the debate is “rigged” like the MAGAts claim, why is Trump participating?

Trump Inc. seems to be setting the stage for fatso to chicken out of the debates.
That would be typical. Trump is a big, fat liar. He lied about taking the stand and it shouldn’t be a surprise he lied about accepting a debate.

If Trump pulls out, Biden should do the Democrat version of Clint Eastwood’s empty chair act. LOL

Joe Biden, for whom I will begrudgingly have to vote again,
is a senile old man
who is nonetheless a ludicrous over match for the orangutan in a debate.

If they shut off the mics except when it's a person's turn to speak,
which should have always been the case anyway,
Trump may as well stay home.

I don't think the televised debates have ANY effect on the elections anyway,
but my Avatar would be greatly insulted if you asked her to debate Trump.
SHE SURE AS HELL WOULD MAKE A BETTER POTUS.

The strange thing about a prospective Trump debate
is that anybody who'd be on his level
is already on his side.

Back