Lara Trump says debates ‘rigged so heavily’ in Biden’s favor

Let the excuses flow o_O

Already claiming defeat. I’m lovin’ it. Tired of winning yet? :rolleyes:

Of course, the debates are rigged against Trump. They are made for adults and not children. They should give Trump a coloring book of himself while it's Biden's turn.

When Trump doesn’t show for the debate, if Biden doesn’t reenact the Clint Eastwood chair act, he should at least reference it.

“I thought there was supposed to be two of us here. Donald said he’d be here.”
zrEUhFm.jpg

Lara Trump says debates ‘rigged so heavily’ in Biden’s favor​

Damn.

This family whines victimhood so much, one might think they were black, alphabet or female. 🤔

Let the excuses flow o_O

Already claiming defeat. I’m lovin’ it. Tired of winning yet? :rolleyes:

Yep, and Trump will STILL mop the floor with Hamas Joe....

^^^ stupid people ...

Yet he was president of the US, wasn't he? DUH!
^^ a typical stupid magat reply.

RB do you understand why you are stupid? YOu are now trying to argue that 'winning the presidency automatically means you won the debates', and those things are not inclusive.

Let me explain this to you in as simple a way as i can. In as simple a way as you are.

A person can lose the debate and YET STILL win the presidency. I know a 'duh' statement right? But a necessary one for you at your intellect level.

Do you not think Trump beat Biden in the last debates?

^^ a typical stupid magat reply.

RB do you understand why you are stupid? YOu are now trying to argue that 'winning the presidency automatically means you won the debates', and those things are not inclusive.

Let me explain this to you in as simple a way as i can. In as simple a way as you are.

A person can lose the debate and YET STILL win the presidency. I know a 'duh' statement right? But a necessary one for you at your intellect level.

Do you not think Trump beat Biden in the last debates?
Trump won the ultimate prize. Hillary didn't .
Nothing else matters...

Nothing else matters...
And yet you were talking about the debates, as if you thought who won them mattered.

Be smarter RB and stick to the topic you think 'matters' or get exposed for how dumb you are.

Lara is saying that a debate that does not allow Trump to keep prattling and talking loudly over his opponent is not fair. Trump will not debate. He is laying the groundwork and building up excuses for not showing up. The debate needs rules because Trump has no manners. He is a teenage bully in an older man's clothes with a too-long red tie.
Read his Gettysburg speech and you will see why he cannot show up. He is quite stupid and very childish. They will spend a lot of time trying to coach him and it will be futile.

Lara is saying that a debate that does not allow Trump to keep prattling and talking loudly over his opponent is not fair. Trump will not debate. He is laying the groundwork and building up excuses for not showing up. The debate needs rules because Trump has no manners. He is a teenage bully in an older man's clothes with a too-long red tie.
Read his Gettysburg speech and you will see why he cannot show up. He is quite stupid and very childish. They will spend a lot of time trying to coach him and it will be futile.
She's a Trumper and, therefore, a liar.

Agreed on rules. The debates should be civilized, not a one-on-one version of 1/6.

Nothing else matters...
Agreed on ultimate prize, disagreed that the results don't matter. For one thing, most of the country voted against him. For another, he only won 46.1% of the vote. Remember when GW Bush thought winning 51% was a "mandate of the people"? What is 46%? LOL

Agreed on ultimate prize, disagreed that the results don't matter. For one thing, most of the country voted against him. For another, he only won 46.1% of the vote. Remember when GW Bush thought winning 51% was a "mandate of the people"? What is 46%? LOL
Winning is the ultimate prize.

Nothing else matters.

Back