Larry Craig question. I dont get it.

Darla...how do you get asked out and where...and did you ever accept a date while out at the bars from a guy you found cute?...Or do you prefer 'Girly Men' and or women...you make no sense whatsoever...unless you are mad about a failed relationship...in that case suck it up and move on...grow up darla!

I prefer women.

LOL.. well i know a few women who "prefer" women" and really "prefer" a woman and a man at the same time.

Well, yeah, that's the funny part.
Oh, that's just one ironically funny part. I and, I submit, many other lefties would actually be on this guy's side if he'd just come out and admit that he's gay.

I mean, come on: it's sort of a pipsqueak version of the Bill Clinton effect. So he lied. BFD: what he lied about is so trivial most thinking people don't give a shi . . . hoot.

:cof1:

Oh, that's just one ironically funny part. I and, I submit, many other lefties would actually be on this guy's side if he'd just come out and admit that he's gay.

I mean, come on: it's sort of a pipsqueak version of the Bill Clinton effect. So he lied. BFD: what he lied about is so trivial most thinking people don't give a shi . . . hoot.

:cof1:
That lie has been told over and over, it was not what he lied about that ever mattered so much as lying to a grand jury. That is perjury.

BTW - Is the oval office a public place? cough cough bill clinton

Probably. Its paid for by taxpayers.

I don't know what point you're getting at. I haven't asked Larry Craig to resign. I haven't heard any prominent democrats say he should resign. I just think its totally funny, that this anti-gay guy is trolling for gay sex in toilets.

Personally, I have no problem with him keeping his job and staying in the senate. Same with David Vitter.

That lie has been told over and over, it was not what he lied about that ever mattered so much as lying to a grand jury. That is perjury.
Ah, a literacy challenged person, I see. Let me spell it out for you.

Big
Fucking
Deal

I really don't care if he committed perjury so long as he perjured himself over something so inane and harmless. I really don't. Furthermore, I think that anyone who honestly does care is fucked up and needs help.

Sorry, but yours is an argument for the morally maladroit.

Had to loose the bend over one kept getting PM's from all the republicans on the board wanting to meet me in a restroom.

Had to loose the bend over one kept getting PM's from all the republicans on the board wanting to meet me in a restroom.

Damn you to hell, Sir!

PMs are supposed to be private! I'm going to tell the board adminstration that you're blabbing about PMs from me and other repubilcans.

Sir, you deserve to be spanked. :mad:

God Bless,

Ted

Damn you to hell, Sir!

PMs are supposed to be private! I'm going to tell the board adminstration that you're blabbing about PMs from me and other repubilcans.

Sir, you deserve to be spanked. :mad:

God Bless,

Ted

Hey Ted I did not mention how you told me you would love to....umm nevermind you just mentioned part of it. well I would be embareseed to post that anyway.

Sure..............

Now the question becomes...do you prefer a lib spanking and entering your private space over a conservative...ya are starting to worry me usc...go to town and check out the boobs..it will bring back old memories...ya been way toolong on the farm...too many chickens and cows and whatever has clouded your mind!...Girls are still cool...:cof1:

Back