“Latter-Day Saints for Trump White Coffee Mug”

Guess someone forgot to tell anchovies about all the other uses for mugs besides "coffee and alcohol".
Oh, I guess people buy coffee mugs to drink soda and water. Surprised Trump hasn’t come up with a lemonade mug for all those who have sworn of carbonated drinks

Oh, I guess people buy coffee mugs to drink soda and water. Surprised Trump hasn’t come up with a lemonade mug for all those who have sworn of carbonated drinks
You can't be this dimwitted can you? Are you so hard up to try and insult trump that you're willing to confirm how stupid you are by starting this thread? That's dedication to a cause I guess.

You can't be this dimwitted can you? Are you so hard up to try and insult trump that you're willing to confirm how stupid you are by starting this thread? That's dedication to a cause I guess.
Nah, just pointing out how your Messiah never lets an opportunity go by where he can’t profit off of his cult’s naivety, only in this case, he didn’t think it thru, got to see the typical Trump humor in that one

Nah, just pointing out how your Messiah never lets an opportunity go by where he can’t profit off of his cult’s naivety, only in this case, he didn’t think it thru, got to see the typical Trump humor in that one
Kind of like you people not letting a crisis go to waste. I like how mesmerized you are that people who don't drink coffee but coffee mugs. It would be funny if it was so stupid.

Ah, guess, what primarily do people use coffee mugs for? And if you are tying to make a buck off of people who do drink coffee would you sell them a coffee mug?
People use mugs for all kind of things... I don't think that no coffee is all that much of a thing anymore to be honest.... (Kind-of like pork and bacon for some...;)) But anyway...we use our mugs for soup, tea, cocoa, milk, etc... They're not just for coffee anymore...;)

Back