“Latter-Day Saints for Trump White Coffee Mug”

Kind of like you people not letting a crisis go to waste. I like how mesmerized you are that people who don't drink coffee but coffee mugs. It would be funny if it was so stupid.
You trying to tell us now Trump selling coffee mugs to people that don’t drink coffee is a brilliant move? He could sell them glasses, containers, jugs, anything more suited for drinking lemonade but no, he decided upon coffee mugs

Point being Trump would sell anything he could make a buck off of to his cult, and they would buy it, they do buy it, but this is a vivid example showing he don’t give a rat’s ass about them not even caring enough to know what appeals to them, the humor is everywhere

You trying to tell us now Trump selling coffee mugs to people that don’t drink coffee is a brilliant move? He could sell them glasses, containers, jugs, anything more suited for drinking lemonade but no, he decided upon coffee mugs

Point being Trump would sell anything he could make a buck off of to his cult, and they would buy it, they do buy it, but this is a vivid example showing he don’t give a rat’s ass about them not even caring enough to know what appeals to them, the humor is everywhere
Where did I say it was "brilliant"? Copy and paste my words. This is an excellent example of why you people should never be taken seriously and why you should always be ridiculed. I'll wait for you to copy and paste my words.

Where did I say it was "brilliant"? Copy and paste my words. This is an excellent example of why you people should never be taken seriously and why you should always be ridiculed. I'll wait for you to copy and paste my words.
You keep moving goalposts, didn’t say you said it was brilliant, nor did I say it was anyone else who said it was brilliant, in fact, it is anything but brilliant, just shows how Trump will pimp anything to his cult to milk a buck not even taking the time to understand this portion of his cult has little use for the product

Have you bought your Trump Bible printed in Ghina yet?

You keep moving goalposts, didn’t say you said it was brilliant, nor did I say it was anyone else who said it was brilliant, in fact, it is anything but brilliant, just shows how Trump will pimp anything to his cult to milk a buck not even taking the time to understand this portion of his cult has little use for the product

Have you bought your Trump Bible printed in Ghina yet?
If I did say it then copy and paste my words. Im not interested in what you "think" I said.

Guess someone forgot to tell Donnie that Mormons don’t drink coffe nor alcohol, but the hell, a buck is a buck, fleece ‘em while you can, there are enough cultist out there to buy up inventory

Hell, these are people who'll engage in cannibalism whenever it's convenient, so I doubt backsliding on coffee and booze would be too far of a stretch for them.

Not Quite the same thing....( But if they want memorabilia, they might just buy it to put pencils in....;))
True, Ford thought they had a product people might want, Trump on the other hand is just pumping out anything he can turn a buck off of taking advantage of his followers

True, Ford thought they had a product people might want, Trump on the other hand is just pumping out anything he can turn a buck off of taking advantage of his followers
I really doubt that was his personal suggestion...;) But no one has to buy anything.There's no pressure...

I really doubt that was his personal suggestion...;) But no one has to buy anything.There's no pressure...
Probably not, his decision, his directive, was more likely telling them to sell them anything and everything you can while I still have their devotion, called exploiting them to make a buck

Having difficulties processing, for the second time, I never said you said it, now if you can not exchange on the content fade away
Having difficulties processing, for the second time, I never said you said it, now if you can not exchange on the content fade away
You're right I did misread it. As to the point no one is required to buy anything trump sells. what troubles me most is this ridiculous obsession you have that he is selling coffee mugs to people who don't drink coffee. That goal lost has never moved.

You're right I did misread it. As to the point no one is required to buy anything trump sells. what troubles me most is this ridiculous obsession you have that he is selling coffee mugs to people who don't drink coffee. That goal lost has never moved.
Obvious the point went right over your head

Last time, Trump is selling anything and everything exploiting those that worship him to personally profit off of their devotion, and the fact he can’t even take the time to appreciate the product he is pimping isn’t commonly used by those he is shelling just proves again he is only in it for the buck

And don’t tell us again people buy coffee mugs to drink lemonade

Probably not, his decision, his directive, was more likely telling them to sell them anything and everything you can while I still have their devotion, called exploiting them to make a buck
I'm sure you believe that... After all you started this thread ..:)

Back