Law School or M.B.A?

It seems to me the purpose of most advanced degrees is to instill moral corruption and elitism under the guise of "professional Ethics".

It seems to me the purpose of most advanced degrees is to instill moral corruption and elitism under the guise of "professional Ethics".

Yeah, but it works out if you're okay with that.

Plus you can make infinitely more money by being corrupt and elitist with an advanced degree than you can by merely being corrupt and elitist without certification.

Yep, one needs to be true to themselves.

just between you and I, and no reflection intended on you, but I could never be a lawyer. I could not defend someone I thought was guilty.
But that is me. my morals have gotten in the way of "success" a few times.

Well then you could be a prosecutor and prosecute people you knew were innocent.

What day? You mean back in the days of the huge industrial factories, circa 1885?

Back in the day when it was at least a priority to employ fellow countrymen.

Is there any moral standard in your worldview at all? Do you have room for such a notion in your mememe universe?

He's AGAINST immorality. Weren't you paying attention?

Usually, if they were guilty, they wouldn't tell their lawyer that, but even if they are you're required to give the best legal defense possible. That's completely fair, not immoral at all.

Also, if a prosecutor thought someone was innocent, usually they just wouldn't prosecute. They'd only have one chance, after all.

Usually, if they were guilty, they wouldn't tell their lawyer that, but even if they are you're required to give the best legal defense possible. That's completely fair, not immoral at all.
//

Not by my standards of morallity. I do believe in personal responsibility after all, unlike some.
You do the crime you pay for it. Period.

//

Not by my standards of morallity. I do believe in personal responsibility after all, unlike some.

Oh, snap! The next thing I know, you're going to declare yourself a conservative!

Oh, snap! The next thing I know, you're going to declare yourself a conservative!

I am a conservative. I like the origional black screen best ;)
and I don't even have a bluetooth earbud or an iPhone like those commie progressives.
Bring back the old dial phones.

I am not a Republican though, but then they do not seem too conservative lately do they ?

Last edited:
//

So you don't believe that people should get legal representation? Fucking fascist. You're America would be a wasteland.

You are a simple minded fool. Lawyers do a hell of a lot more than merely argue a case. In your America, there would only be one side in the argument, that of the state.

It is pretty much limited to the state and wealthy now anyway.

If we want a more tru justice system. All lawyers are to be paid the same rate by the state, including the prosecuting side. and corporate lawyers.

I am tired of this getting as much justice as you can afford.

Lets take money out of the equation of "justice"

Capitalism belongs in the business of business, not the business of justice.

Last edited:
To tell you the truth, there's no way I could do criminal law either. You have to be really heartless to work either side in criminal law.

Civil law is where all the money's at anyway. All I have to do is find some five year old who had hot coffee spilled on him at McDonalds and I'm an auto-millionaire.

I am a conservative. I like the origional black screen best ;)
and I don't even have a bluetooth earbud or an iPhone like those commie progressives.
Bring back the old dial phones.

I am not a Republican though, but then they do not seem too conservative lately do they ?

Most people don't have an iPhone. Besides, when you can get a Motorola Razr with T-Mobile service, why bother? Agreed on the last point as well...

To tell you the truth, there's no way I could do criminal law either. You have to be really heartless to work either side in criminal law.

Civil law is where all the money's at anyway. All I have to do is find some five year old who had hot coffee spilled on him at McDonalds and I'm an auto-millionaire.

Good luck and better hurry.

Most states are beginning to assign caps on damages in civil suits.

However heartlessness will always be a marketable job skill so I think I'll be fine.

Back