Leap Day...

Yet you think you can beat me. For shame.

The only way you beat me is if more than 50% of the categories plus Final relate to classical music, opera, ballet and European royalty. Otherwise, I'd mop the floor with you.

Have you taken the test? How'd you do?

My wife has tried to get me to try out for Wheel of Fortune. I was offended. It's Jeopardy or nothing for me. I'm not going on that fucking low-rent program with that dickhead Pat Sajack.

The only way you beat me is if more than 50% of the categories plus Final relate to classical music, opera, ballet and European royalty. Otherwise, I'd mop the floor with you.

My wife has tried to get me to try out for Wheel of Fortune. I was offended. It's Jeopardy or nothing for me. I'm not going on that fucking low-rent program with that dickhead Pat Sajack.
Come on...admit it....you're intimidated by Vanna!

Well you know the old saying Darla. You can lead a horse to water but you can't lead a horticulture. :) (don't take that the wrong way. I'm refering to us guys.)

I believe that quote from Dorothy Parker should be, "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think".

True that. There is no pride in winning a game like Wheel of Fortune.

A1oMa.jpg

never say never. Jessica Alba walks up and proposes, you would not say no.

I'd need her to prove she was divorced first. I'm not planning on being a Charlie Sheen side show second husband loserman sitting quietly looking up at her all doe-eyed...

Back