Leap Day...

Uhhh me thinks you might be confusing Jessica Alba with Denise Richards.

I doubt that. I see her facebook stuff with pictures of her, her child, her beau.. etc.

I'm not going to be some side show freak looking moon-eyed at even Jessica Alba when she's stepping out on me...

I doubt that. I see her facebook stuff with pictures of her, her child, her beau.. etc.

I'm not going to be some side show freak looking moon-eyed at even Jessica Alba when she's stepping out on me...
Ahh I see... a man of principle....that's just disgusting Damo!

I'd kick your ass at Jeopardy. No question in my mind.

I took the online test a while back and apparently didn't do so hot. Never got the call. I'm generally pretty good but then they throw opera and ballet and classical music and other "culture" shit at you and I don't know a fucking thing about any of it.

Two cases of Penis Mightier...

I didn't do as well as I thought on their practice quiz. I got 26 out of 50 and there was 5 that I should of known the answer to but but I couldn't remember.

That is my problem, all those things I learned, but did not retain.
Oh I new them. I just had a brain fart. One was who was the Scottsh chef who yells as subordinates (Gordon Ramsey). What dyansty did Nicolas the Last Czar of Russia belonged to (Romanov). The Island that is the worlds second largest after Greenland (I wrote Madagascar instead of New Guinea.).

Back