Learn from the fall of Rome, US warned

So a closed mind closes his mind to my view. yeah that makes sense.
I sure don't give a rats ass about your closed mind, it is your problem not mine.

I don't understand your view. Sometimes you seem to think things that are happening are bad. Other times you present these developmentsas some form of wisdom. Which is it, basketcase?

I only present my understanding of what is happening as wisdom. What is happening is pretty much messed up.
I can do virtually nothing about the situation and do not intend to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off whining about it.

throughout mankinds history changes have happened and man has coped. you remind me of a luddite.

I only present my understanding of what is happening as wisdom. What is happening is pretty much messed up.
I can do virtually nothing about the situation and do not intend to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off whining about it.

throughout mankinds history changes have happened and man has coped. you remind me of a luddite.
This is called pessimism and a feeling of impotence. It's not wisdom.

Many wise men would disagree with you Luddite.

Actually, the subjugation of others is as old as time. I propose something new, the triumph of love over cynicism and lies, and the defeat of totalitarian brainwashing, theological, atheist or otherwise. this is revolutionary, in the most pure form of the word.

Actually, the subjugation of others is as old as time. I propose something new, the triumph of love over cynicism and lies, and the defeat of totalitarian brainwashing, theological, atheist or otherwise. this is revolutionary, in the most pure form of the word.

You gonna love the joos, gays and the dark skinned folks toby ?
Or just talking out your asshat ?

Learn from the fall of Rome, US warned

By Jeremy Grant in Washington

Published: August 14 2007 00:06 * Last updated: August 14 2007 00:06

The US government is on a ‘burning platform’ of unsustainable policies and practices with fiscal deficits, chronic healthcare underfunding, immigration and overseas military commitments threatening a crisis if action is not taken soon, the country’s top government inspector has warned.

David Walker, comptroller general of the US, issued the unusually downbeat assessment of his country’s future in a report that lays out what he called “chilling long-term simulations”.

These include “dramatic” tax rises, slashed government services and the large-scale dumping by foreign governments of holdings of US debt.

Drawing parallels with the end of the Roman empire, Mr Walker warned there were “striking similarities” between America’s current situation and the factors that brought down Rome, including “declining moral values and political civility at home, an over-confident and over-extended military in foreign lands and fiscal irresponsibility by the central government”.

“Sound familiar?” Mr Walker said.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/80fa0a2c-49ef-11dc-9ffe-0000779fd2ac.html

Of course it sounds familiar, I have been saying this for years.
but then sinner and others know far more than the comptroller ;)
This will sound like an echo, But those are also my words. The chickens ARE coming home to roost tho. Credit, banks, housing,, and ballance of trade ---not to mention oir diominished respect around the world.

you two are truely the moron club then.
Yes if the market is up all is well.
I made 100,000 in the market last year and will this and next year.
Meanwhile you two ladies will whine like the little bitches you are.:clink:

and actually, as is so often the case with you, your verbal miandrings have nothing to do with the issue.

you two are truely the moron club then.
Yes if the market is up all is well.
I made 100,000 in the market last year and will this and next year.
Meanwhile you two ladies will whine like the little bitches you are.:clink:
To whom are you referring???

And me i think as well I think Don.
spinners and my disagreement on this subject has covered years and a few sites.
Spinner you vision is so limited to yourself. so sad.
Those with your selfish lack of vision are the ones that have caused this.

Back