Leaving Iraq, Honorably

Dixie have you been watching the freaking news tonight, just out of curiousity?

You saw how well your little summit went yes? I mean, that bush he really laid down the law to Maliki huh? I guess we know who has the biggest penis in town now.

Did you take note of Al Sadr letting himself be known? You better start reading Dixie and get your head out of FOX news. They knew all of this last night. They lied to you.

Read intellectuals. Read experts on and IN the region. Willfull ignorance like yours makes me sick. There is so much at stake and all you care about is who's right, you or "the pinheads".

People are dying you idiot. Put away your pride and start thinking.

He has more men who are actually trained and ready to fight Dixie. In case you haven't been reading the news, the "iraqi army" isn't yet ready to "stand up".

He can also have more Iraqis in the streets of Baghdad, with one nod of his head, then anyone else in Iraq.

And after what ? over 2 years ?
How long does our training for grunts take now ?
Why does it take so much longer to train the Iraqi forces ?

Think a little Bit Dix, Come on it won't hurt ya.....

Speaking of the news Darla. With so many bad things going on it seems just a bit like old times with that darned liberal media ;) Even the flavor of Fox is changing a bit....

And now Bush's rose led victory parade in Iraq....
to try to bring some sense and glory to their failed, idiotic war on iraq....

celebration_2.jpg

Wow, these Iraqi people look pretty happy Saddam is gone, one guy appears to be playing the flute! And I am sure the palm fonds were there, you just can't see them for the hoards of grateful and jubilant Iraqi people!

Trying to relive your glory days with 2003 photos, when you thought Democrats were on the wrong side of history, and Bush was the next George Washington, won't do anything to detract from this simple fact: YOUR war was a collosal blunder. The worst foreign policy blunder in american history. And you have the blood of tens of thousands of people dripping from your hands.

Wow there must be a few thousand people in that photo, I thought Iraq had lots more people than that ?

LOL, did you want me to try and find a photo with ALL the Iraqi people in it, to prove my point? Gosh darn-it, I don't think I can do that, you've got me!

I was just wanting to illustrate how happy the Iraqi people seemed to be, about the capture of Saddam Hussein. There are many pictures on the Internet to show them celebrating in the streets, I just picked this one because the guy was playing a flute... you gotta be pretty damn jazzed about something, to break out the flute!

Somehow, I don't see the flute player as being one who would agree with Maine's assertion that it was stupid to take out Saddam. I doubt many of the people in that picture agree with Maine at all. I doubt they agree with the pinhead assertions, that we have fucked things up in the middle east, by giving them liberation.

To me, it is amazing how hypocritical liberals are, you simply lack any compassion at all for the innocent Iraqi people. You think they should fend for themselves, it doesn't matter if they all have a target on their head from alQaeda, Iran, and Syria. You excuse the brutal genocide of a madman tyrant, and claim it was 'working great' to leave Saddam in power. I am becoming more and more convinced, you liberals don't give a shit about ANY people, you just want to see how many abortions you can generate, and how fast you can destroy America. I couldn't be that much of a two-faced piece of shit, that's why I couldn't be a liberal, I genuinely have compassion for others.

"To me, it is amazing how hypocritical liberals are, you simply lack any compassion at all for the innocent Iraqi people."

You are one of the worst people, Dixie - you are a truly horrible, ignorant, sad person. Are you fucking kidding me? Do you have ANY idea how many people have died, and how much human suffering your little war has caused, and continues to cause, the Iraqi people? There might be a million dead by the time this thing is said & done.

Your arrogance & stupidity knows no bounds....

Somehow, I don't see the flute player as being one who would agree with Maine's assertion that it was stupid to take out Saddam. I doubt many of the people in that picture agree with Maine at all. I doubt they agree with the pinhead assertions, that we have fucked things up in the middle east, by giving them liberation.

well...since you are a fucking coward who thinks nothing of sending other Americans to die in situations you yourself seemed to conveniently avoid, perhaps the distinction is lost on YOU...but from MY perspective, I really do not think that making a fucking Iraqi flute player happy is justification for American forces to die in battle or for American tax dollars to be flushed down the toilet.

I am quite sure that there are some people in Iraq who are glad that Saddam is gone. That was never my assertion. My assertion was that, from AMERICA's perspective, WE would be better off with Saddam still in power. Saddam kept a lid on sunni/shiite sectarian violence - WE CAN'T. Saddam kept Islamic extremists from running rampant all over Iraq killing Iraqi civilians and foreign nationals - WE CAN'T. Saddam kept Iran from exerting regional dominance and kept them from becoming the de facto power broker in the region - WE CAN'T.

And it is not MY assertion that the middle east has been fucked up by our ill advised misadventure in Iraq. The King of Jordan said earlier this week that he predicted that, because of the strife we have unleashed in Iraq, that sectarian sunni/shiite conflicts would spread and civil war would break out in Lebanon and the Palestinian territories by the end of next year. Good JOB neocons!

Maybe if there were a DRAFT in America and your angelic poetry writing daughter were conscripted and sent to Iraq, you might rethink your priorities. I, however, do not need such a selfish and personal motivation to know that 25K dead and wounded Americans and a half a trillion dollars is too high a price for America to pay just so some raghead can play his fucking flute!

Back