Legion is a Cry Baby

midcan5

Only a cry baby would ban everyone who would show that he doesn't understand liberals or even life in this complex world. He mentions liberals, but then in his fear of being contradicted, the twelve year boy hides in the closet. Come on out legion we promise not to laugh too hard. List below:

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, The Wokest, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, AssHatZombie, blackascoal, midcan5, Yurt, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, moon, iolo, Yoda, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Shallon Peterson, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, seeker, Kaiden, magellan, HaroldCruz, rhym3pays, LV426, Zarathustra, Wry Catcher, AmericanResurgence, Old Trapper, Juliedang, Captdon and OscarLevant

"One reason I'm such a wayward prognosticator of rightwing trends is that I'm incapable of blacking out enough neural sectors to see the world through reptilian-brained eyes, a prerequisite for any true channeling of the mean resentments and implanted fears that drive hardcore conservatives." James Wolcott

Only a cry baby would ban everyone who would show that he doesn't understand liberals or even life in this complex world. He mentions liberals, but then in his fear of being contradicted, the twelve year boy hides in the closet. Come on out legion we promise not to laugh too hard. List below:

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, The Wokest, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, AssHatZombie, blackascoal, midcan5, Yurt, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, moon, iolo, Yoda, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Shallon Peterson, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, seeker, Kaiden, magellan, HaroldCruz, rhym3pays, LV426, Zarathustra, Wry Catcher, AmericanResurgence, Old Trapper, Juliedang, Captdon and OscarLevant

"One reason I'm such a wayward prognosticator of rightwing trends is that I'm incapable of blacking out enough neural sectors to see the world through reptilian-brained eyes, a prerequisite for any true channeling of the mean resentments and implanted fears that drive hardcore conservatives." James Wolcott

I agree that only a baby would ban everyone from contradicting him.. Is that what this forum is about?

I agree that only a baby would ban everyone from contradicting him.. Is that what this forum is about?

I don't start many threads but have learned it's usually best to ban desh. She muddles up threads with her nonsense and replying repeatedly to her own nonsense. Other than desh I've never banned anyone from any of my threads which midcam has inaccuately accused me of doing .

I don't start many threads but have learned it's usually best to ban desh. She muddles up threads with her nonsense and replying repeatedly to her own nonsense. Other than desh I've never banned anyone from any of my threads which midcam has inaccuately accused me of doing .

Who is desh? Legion?

Legion starts lots of threads and bans 50 people.. Pretty cowardly IMO.

Legion starts lots of threads and bans 50 people.. Pretty cowardly IMO.

I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. If you feel you must, thread ban me.

Why don't you suck it up and beg for forgiveness to the mods and ask to be allowed back in APP? You at least tried to start threads that elicited some thought and discussion.

This forum is for discussions that are not necessarily about politics.

The War Zone Forum is the place for your flame wars.

I've never seen a good lot of those ppl even post. I guess he thinks it'll hurt our feelings to be left out. He's on ignore so doesn't bother me a bit to miss his onanism. You?

lol.....poor simple minded lib'rul thinks he's been deprived of his ability to post......so he posts about it.........and doesn't realize it makes him look stupid.......

you have to admit he's got most of the dumbest posters on that list.........

I appreciate legion's shitlist. it is a pretty good and accurate shitlist. the shitlist is comprised of worthless, waste of time shitposters whose posts, comments and very lives do not count. I reckon it is time for old gomie to go on the shitlist.

I appreciate legion's shitlist. it is a pretty good and accurate shitlist. the shitlist is comprised of worthless, waste of time shitposters whose posts, comments and very lives do not count. I reckon it is time for old gomie to go on the shitlist.

No, Gomie, I won't thread ban you.

I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices that cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable. If you feel you must, thread ban me.

^Not only is this guy a pussy, he's a plagiarist. A plagiarist pussy. Can't even come up with his own material.

That's my response to a Politalk post. Verbatim.

Back