Legion is a Cry Baby

Only a cry baby would ban everyone who would show that he doesn't understand liberals or even life in this complex world. He mentions liberals, but then in his fear of being contradicted, the twelve year boy hides in the closet. Come on out legion we promise not to laugh too hard. List below:

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, The Wokest, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, AssHatZombie, blackascoal, midcan5, Yurt, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, moon, iolo, Yoda, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Mason, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Shallon Peterson, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, seeker, Kaiden, magellan, HaroldCruz, rhym3pays, LV426, Zarathustra, Wry Catcher, AmericanResurgence, Old Trapper, Juliedang, Captdon and OscarLevant

"One reason I'm such a wayward prognosticator of rightwing trends is that I'm incapable of blacking out enough neural sectors to see the world through reptilian-brained eyes, a prerequisite for any true channeling of the mean resentments and implanted fears that drive hardcore conservatives." James Wolcott

I'd say Legion Fag understands leftists quite well, seeing as how he has successfully trolled this site as one.

Losers are the sad fucks who can't use their own words

Thread = Paradox for Conservatives
Post = #91, 6/18/18
My post =

"Here's the deal, PoliTalker,

I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. Both are choices and cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable."

Does the bolded look familiar, pussy?

Legina, Legina, Legina. (shaking head) And I thought it was just I who thought it a bit weird to visit a 'politics forum' ... and then ban 50 people.

When I see a thread started by you, I never visit it. Why would I?
You are simply a person on a soapbox standing in the middle of an empty park, moving your mouth and waving your hands.

""If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" is a philosophical thought experiment that raises questions regarding observation and perception." from wiki

giphy.gif

Loser.

:rofl2:

"I have little to no patience with liars or the willfully ignorant. both are choices which cretinous and foolish people make. We are all ignorant of certain things, but to remain willfully so is inexcusable."

It's hilarious that DEMOCRAT Domer doesn't seem to think his own rationale for using thread bans is valid when I offer it. :rofl2:

It's hilarious that DEMOCRAT Domer doesn't seem to think his own rationale for using thread bans is valid when I offer it. :rofl2:

It's hilarious that you'll thread ban me, but try to pass off my own words as yours.

Sad little plagiarizing pussy.

The righties and snowflakes don't seem to understand if you make an assumption about liberals and then ban all liberals from replying that constitutes a form of censorship and an ignorant echo chamber. Answering your own question in a public forum is a sign of insecurity. Talking to yourself as if you are saying something meaningful may keep the ignorant happy in their small world, but it doesn't constitute dialogue or intelligence. Censorship is the act of the frightened and cowardly.

"Liberals believe individuals should doubt their own truths and consider fairly and open-mindedly the truths of others. This is at the very heart of liberalism. Liberals understand, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes once observed, that "time has upset many fighting faiths." Liberals are skeptical of censorship and celebrate free and open debate." Geoffrey R. Stone

Oh and where are all the freedom loving libertarians in this discussion? Guess freedom is just a word.

Re: aloysious made racist assumptions and then cried because I called him on them and then banned me from app.

"So I have no peroration or clarion note on which to close. Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish. Picture all experts as if they were mammals. Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you expect others to live for you." Christopher Hitchens, 'letters to a young contrarian'

You are overlooking the basic concept of the thread, and that is you are an intellectual coward who cannot tolerate having your lies, and BS, challenged. Doesn't matter how you, Dark Soul, and others phrase it, the truth is you are a coward.

Of course, Trump, Mitch McConnell, Ryan, and others prove this to be a right wing trait.

Back