Leon and Trollop went to a show

seahawk your complaint was literally handled hours ago.
And ignored as usual, is Trollop blackmailing you. I can understand Rana as she hates my guts for running off her BFF but why do you protect the little creep?

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
seahawk your complaint was literally handled hours ago.

Sure it was. Is that why he is still getting around the thread ban?

You love it when Legion gets around your rules, made up or otherwise. You're just a troll who happens to be a mod because the board owner doesn't give a shit about his board. I'm told he used to but has basically ceded it to you to run. He won't even review your bullshit because he just doesn't have the time anymore. You're lucky because you could never run a board like this and this is a very small board.

You're a taker. You're just taking from the owner's hard word and using this place solely to fuck with people. It is easily discernible, it isn't just new people like me, or righties or lefties, it is both short and long term, both left and right members telling you that you are shit mod and completely abusing your powers and dishonest as hell. I don't know if it is true, but I was informed you and Darla and Rune used to be friends or at least friendly, then you turned into a massive shit once Damocles ceded authority to you.

Just saying, you choose to ignore them for reasons best known to yourself.

perhaps you should actually read rule 14 sometime. It's about alt troll accounts, not trolling in general, and it is at our discretion. trolling here is not banned, contrary to popular opinion. As long as it is within reason (and we have determined that... whatever it is you guys get upset about... legion making a thread and deleting it?) that such behavior is not over the line.

Sure it was. Is that why he is still getting around the thread ban?

what do you mean "getting around?"

His nick that he was using wasn't threadbanned. Who's fault is that? We do not allow alts to be able to post in threads they are banned from, but accidents happen, people don't always check which names are at the top, and mobile users can't see it at all. All of us mods in fact have messed up on occasion as well.

If it's something that happens literally all the time, we will look into it, but you can't trap people but putting a rare name people rarely use and then complain. (this happens often). And you can't get butthurt when people may not notice they are threadbanned on another name if you weren't judicious in who you were banning.

rest of your post is word salad. seek help. there are way more important things in life.

perhaps you should actually read rule 14 sometime. It's about alt troll accounts, not trolling in general, and it is at our discretion. trolling here is not banned, contrary to popular opinion. As long as it is within reason (and we have determined that... whatever it is you guys get upset about... legion making a thread and deleting it?) that such behavior is not over the line.

He has created no less than two dozen threads (and I'm not the only one to see it) directly related to TROLLING Milagro. His British and Thai threads are SOLELY designed to troll. Mott the Hoople knows this and so do others.

But you allow it.

Just shut up, no one takes you serious as a mod. No board would allow someone to troll someone in the CE or even off topic forum as much as you allow Troll to troll Milagro. Milagro told me that a few months ago he deleted something like almost a dozen threads after he and someone else called out his threads for what they are. In fact, I'm told you actually praised Legion TROLLING Milagro.

Just fuck off.

And ignored as usual, is Trollop blackmailing you. I can understand Rana as she hates my guts for running off her BFF but why do you protect the little creep?

it wasn't ignored? the user had his alt threadbanned as well and his posts deleted.

what do you mean "getting around?"

His nick that he was using wasn't threadbanned. Who's fault is that? We do not allow alts to be able to post in threads they are banned from, but accidents happen, people don't always check which names are at the top, and mobile users can't see it at all. All of us mods in fact have messed up on occasion as well.

If it's something that happens literally all the time, we will look into it, but you can't trap people but putting a rare name people rarely use and then complain. (this happens often). And you can't get butthurt when people may not notice they are threadbanned on another name if you weren't judicious in who you were banning.

rest of your post is word salad. seek help. there are way more important things in life.

He was doing it repeatedly, knowing full well he was thread banned. You guys have stated that you cannot get around the thread ban by simply using a different alt when you know you're banned. He was going that. And again, the troll gets away with breaking JPP rules.

Don't forget how you praised Legion for trolling Milagro by getting around the FI. You LOVED the fact he and in your words "trolled the shit" out of Tom.

You are a sad person. If you're not the troll, you most certainly enable all his trolling and fully support it.

He has created no less than two dozen threads (and I'm not the only one to see it) directly related to TROLLING Milagro. His British and Thai threads are SOLELY designed to troll. Mott the Hoople knows this and so do others.

But you allow it.

Just shut up, no one takes you serious as a mod. No board would allow someone to troll someone in the CE or even off topic forum as much as you allow Troll to troll Milagro. Milagro told me that a few months ago he deleted something like almost a dozen threads after he and someone else called out his threads for what they are. In fact, I'm told you actually praised Legion TROLLING Milagro.

Just fuck off.

ok well if you dont take me seriously, please stop reporting things as you'll be wasting your time with a non-serious mod such as myself. Remember, I control everything. And I am now issuing an official order to all my fellow follower mods to be super duper biased against you!

You are jesting surely, look how many alts the arsehole has now along with Twatski. You obviously condone it else why would you call yourself Grind Troll?

Grind is a liar. Rule 14: The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk.

As Grind is fully aware, Troll has created more than two dozen threads soley to for reaction or to harass Milagro. All his British and Thai threads are all directly aimed at Milagro. But Grind loves these threads and has praised them.

He is a POS mod who doesn't care about the rules.

You are jesting surely, look how many alts the arsehole has now along with Twatski. You obviously condone it else why would you call yourself Grind Troll?

Excellent point. If he is not the Troll, he has now given him 100% carte blanche to do anything he wants and told everyone that he supports trolling by changing his name in solidarity with Troll.

What I don't get and what makes me think troll is a mod or very close with a mod, is that Watermark changed his name to support Troll as well. If someone insulted me as much as Legion insults Watermark, I wouldn't show my support of him by changing my name.

ok well if you dont take me seriously, please stop reporting things as you'll be wasting your time with a non-serious mod such as myself. Remember, I control everything. And I am now issuing an official order to all my fellow follower mods to be super duper biased against you!

Are you the only one who sees the reports? No.

So STFU. My hope is that Rana stops protecting him and that the board owner might see it. Also, at least I'm making a record to show what a POS and biased mod you are.

I hope you are, because it will just prove my point. You're such a thin skinned pussy. You can't handle criticism.

It is not just the name, the mod is using the same avatar.

He is letting everyone know that he supports Troll's trolling.

Unfortunately, the board owner (whom I'm told is a pretty cool guy and would not allow this) has basically left the board.

Back