Leon and Trollop went to a show

nooo, the rule is that we allow alt accounts as long as their sole purpose is not to harass and stalk. and it is at our discretion.

How do Troll's dozens of threads about British and Thai subjects, not violate:

Please do not flood the board with multiple same-subject Threads.

But thank you for clarifying that if someone merely makes other threads, they are free to create DOZENS of threads designed solely to harass and get a reaction out of another poster.

You're so full of shit, if anyone other than Legion were doing this you would warn them or outright ban them you dishonest taker.

i control everything. they will do what I say or else!

I know and I know you cherish your power here. It is quite sad, especially after you proclaimed how "busy" you would be, then we have a bunch of new users show up (that are you) and you and the trolls go on a name/avi club.

Enjoy being "busy". LOL

How do Troll's dozens of threads about British and Thai subjects, not violate:

Please do not flood the board with multiple same-subject Threads.

But thank you for clarifying that if someone merely makes other threads, they are free to create DOZENS of threads designed solely to harass and get a reaction out of another poster.

You're so full of shit, if anyone other than Legion were doing this you would warn them or outright ban them you dishonest taker.

is SE the only thing he talks about? Does he flood the board?

I know and I know you cherish your power here. It is quite sad, especially after you proclaimed how "busy" you would be, then we have a bunch of new users show up (that are you) and you and the trolls go on a name/avi club.

Enjoy being "busy". LOL

yurt always used the term "Avi" for avatars.

You have once again just outed yourself yurt :)

LOL

Because only Yurt uses "avi".

I have to shake this guys hand for inventing the short term word and to have a copyright on the word. Sounds like quite an intelligent person. He really did a number on quite a few members here. They are still talking about him years after he left the board.

:rofl2:

LOL

Because only Yurt uses "avi".

I have to shake this guys hand for inventing the short term word and to have a copyright on the word. Sounds like quite an intelligent person. He really did a number on quite a few members here. They are still talking about him years after he left the board.

:rofl2:
No, he wasn't that intelligent, he was pretty average, but man, the guy would just spaz out at times. He could be very annoying.

is SE the only thing he talks about? Does he flood the board?

The rule does not mention "only thing" they talk about. Nice try. Oh wait, I bet Yurt said nice try too. :rofl2:

You don't consider dozens of threads about British and Thai stuff, that you know[/] are aimed at Milagro, flooding the board?

Even if he is not purposefully trolling one member, you don't think dozens of threads about the same stuff is flooding the board? Okay, then odd how you bitch about Evince flooding the board with a few threads. Wait, that isn't odd. You hate her and allow Legion to break the rules.

If what I was told is true that a few months ago he deleted a dozen or more threads about Thai stuff, and then he recently deleted four, and then remade two "new" ones in the CE and here, and you don't consider that trying to get a reaction and harassing, you have proven you are not a mod. You're simply someone who inherited someone else's board to run and wet yourself because you now have "power" over people.

Poor Grind Troll.

Why don't you look at his old threads, you seem to be good at browsing old threads.

Looking up the word "Legion" and "Yurt" is vastly different than perusing old threads looking for some nebulous "spazz".

But if you can't even give me one example, then I guess he didn't really spazz out that much.

No, he wasn't that intelligent, he was pretty average, but man, the guy would just spaz out at times. He could be very annoying.
He was intelligent, certainly more so than you leastways but he did spazz out a lot.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Back