Liberals Show Support Of The Troops

Code Pink those who stood outside Walter Reed Hospital and called the wounded soldiers criminals for fighting for a war for oil...........right, they support the troops.

Darla and her friends....

>>Code Pink was founded by four radicals: Jodie Evans, Medea Benjamin, Diane Wilson, and a radical Wiccan activist calling herself Starhawk. Ms. Evans is the nominal leader of the organization, which works closely with Medea Benjamin's group Global Exchange and Leslie Cagan's antiwar coalition United For Peace and Justice.

As a parody of the Bush administration's color-coded security alerts (regarding terrorist threats), the "Code Pink Alert" warns that this administration poses "extreme danger to all the values of nurturing, caring, and compassion that women and loving men have held." Proclaiming that "women have been the guardians of life … because the men have busied themselves making war," Code Pink calls on "women around the world to rise up and oppose the war in Iraq … to be outrageous for peace." During one Code Pink demonstration in Washington, D.C., participants marched up the steps of the Capitol, unfurled their slogan-bearing banners, and stripped down to the dove-adorned undergarments they wore beneath their clothes. "We're putting our bodies on the line," they shouted. Another popular chant was, "We don't want your oil war. Peace is what we're calling for

Darla and her friends....

>>Code Pink was founded by four radicals: Jodie Evans, Medea Benjamin, Diane Wilson, and a radical Wiccan activist calling herself Starhawk. Ms. Evans is the nominal leader of the organization, which works closely with Medea Benjamin's group Global Exchange and Leslie Cagan's antiwar coalition United For Peace and Justice.

As a parody of the Bush administration's color-coded security alerts (regarding terrorist threats), the "Code Pink Alert" warns that this administration poses "extreme danger to all the values of nurturing, caring, and compassion that women and loving men have held." Proclaiming that "women have been the guardians of life … because the men have busied themselves making war," Code Pink calls on "women around the world to rise up and oppose the war in Iraq … to be outrageous for peace." During one Code Pink demonstration in Washington, D.C., participants marched up the steps of the Capitol, unfurled their slogan-bearing banners, and stripped down to the dove-adorned undergarments they wore beneath their clothes. "We're putting our bodies on the line," they shouted. Another popular chant was, "We don't want your oil war. Peace is what we're calling for

I see nothing at all wrong with that. Wish I had been there....

What specifically do you find wrong with that Toby ? do you still support Bush's war and think victory is possible ?

I see nothing at all wrong with that. Wish I had been there....

What specifically do you find wrong with that Toby ? do you still support Bush's war and think victory is possible ?

A lot of times we also flash people in DC. But only when we're wearing pink bras. Lace of course.

It's all very subversive and could lead to the downfall of the United States of America. Breasts are very dangerous usc, that's why Ashcroft had them covered on that statue.

And don't even get me started on nipples.

The real anti war phots are not shown on American TV. Those of mangled bodies and such both civies and troops....

Maine>>He is one of the few folks I have encountered on the net that truly would do the world a favor by sticking his head in the gas oven and taking a nap.

Another peace supporter who wishs death to someone who disagrees with him,

no toby.... it is much more virulent than that..... you are not just someone who disagrees with me...you are someone who repulses me and disgusts me and makes me nauseous... you are, to my consciousness, like the smell of a two day old skunk carcass... I have to fight back the gag reflex just to answer your posts.

Back