Liberals use "homo" as an insult

You just do not understand insults at all do ya?

You cracker homo you.

I understand your position as well as the hypocrisy as previously stated.

"Cracker" at least makes some sense since I'm a white guy. Calling me "gay" is like calling me a "nigger", and makes no sense.

LMAO!! Well, that and your vaunted "Family Honor".

But I guess we have only your word for all of that. For what thats worth.

:rolleyes:
All you will get is my word here. No pictures of my kids due to past indiscretions of your pedophile friend maineman.

By the way, I think you should look up the definition of "vaunted", as I have never bragged about my family honor, merely defended it.

All you will get is my word here. No pictures of my kids due to past indiscretions of your pedophile friend maineman.

By the way, I think you should look up the definition of "vaunted", as I have never bragged about my family honor, merely defended it.

And here I was wondering about your fascination with my pics of my sons. Now I have to wonder even more.

You thought enough of your "family honor" to threaten a man's career and threatened to release personal info that could have caused him physical harm. I would call that bragging on your "family honor", whether you want to say it or not.

And I don't recall maineman ever say HE was a pedophile, but accused you of being one.

I dunno if SM has been around us long enough, but there was a time back on FP when MM said something about molesting an infant as being less damaging than a child, because it won't remember the experience. He took a lot of crap from someone for that, and has been called a pedophile by them ever since... Might have been Ib1 or someone other than MM, but I think it was MM...

And here I was wondering about your fascination with my pics of my sons. Now I have to wonder even more.

You thought enough of your "family honor" to threaten a man's career and threatened to release personal info that could have caused him physical harm. I would call that bragging on your "family honor", whether you want to say it or not.

And I don't recall maineman ever say HE was a pedophile, but accused you of being one.

Fascinated? I'll I've done is asked about their excessive girth. So that make's me a pedophile? What's the logic there?

Yet you defend MM, who writes disgusting posts accusing people of molesting children, and wishes people death from cancer.

I dunno if SM has been around us long enough, but there was a time back on FP when MM said something about molesting an infant as being less damaging than a child, because it won't remember the experience. He took a lot of crap from someone for that, and has been called a pedophile by them ever since... Might have been Ib1 or someone other than MM, but I think it was MM...
We have an area to post MMs finest prose on another board, so if you can link to this it would be a fine addition to our library.

Fascinated? I'll I've done is asked about their excessive girth. So that make's me a pedophile? What's the logic there?

Yet you defend MM, who writes disgusting posts accusing people of molesting children, and wishes people death from cancer.

No, I did not defend MM. I verbally harrassed someone who was threatening someone. I harrassed someone who claimed to be ready to send out personal info in the hopes his adversary would be harmed. I harrassed a bully.

Now, considering the logic you used in calling my son a bully, don't you qualify as one too? You certainly could have handled it another way. And you certainly instigated the harrassment here on this forum.

MM got into it with Dixie and described some of the foulest things that Dixie supposedly did to his child. We need to let that crap go. But if Solitary could remember (can't he wasn't here or there) he wouldn't be so perfectly one-sided on this. If your mind can describe it, it isn't the other person who is thinking it.

Sol, it is best to leave this alone. MM is not clean on this. Both sides have taken it too far, IMO, and MM is keeping out of it anymore. This is a good thing, but there is no reason to spread it onto you.

MM got into it with Dixie and described some of the foulest things that Dixie supposedly did to his child. We need to let that crap go. But if Solitary could remember (can't he wasn't here or there) he wouldn't be so perfectly one-sided on this. If your mind can describe it, it isn't the other person who is thinking it.

Sol, it is best to leave this alone. MM is not clean on this. Both sides have taken it too far, IMO, and MM is keeping out of it anymore. This is a good thing, but there is no reason to spread it onto you.

I didn't know MM had gone over the line so many times. My mistake.

But I have really not defended MM. I have just stepped up to what I perceived as bullying. The rest of the discussions between SM and I have stayed mostly on topic. Well, until someone led them in uglier directions.

Ok Damo, I know you are tired of this little game I have been playing.

I'll leave SM alone. At least for a while.

No, I did not defend MM. I verbally harrassed someone who was threatening someone. I harrassed someone who claimed to be ready to send out personal info in the hopes his adversary would be harmed. I harrassed a bully.

Now, considering the logic you used in calling my son a bully, don't you qualify as one too? You certainly could have handled it another way. And you certainly instigated the harrassment here on this forum.

You should learn to spell "harassed" and its variants before you embarrass yourself further.

You have made some assumptions about my motives for "outing" Maineman aka Manfrommaine that you cannot prove or justify.

I am, however, still waiting for you to be more specific on your accusations against me as MM had done. At least he had some balls (emphasis on had, as he is now walking around as a eunuch).

what is truly amazing here...is that MM already outed himself long before this topic came up

he mapped himself as living in augusta maine. he said:

I retired from my utility company job after being there 10 years and now am...are you ready?..... a licensed minister in the United Church of Christ serving as the interim minister for my home church. What a long strange trip it's been!

my hunch is, there is only one UCC church in augusta maine. i wonder if that church has a website.....

so i don't understand why people are still talking about "outing" another member....that member has outed himself.

what is truly amazing here...is that MM already outed himself long before this topic came up

he mapped himself as living in augusta maine. he said:

my hunch is, there is only one UCC church in augusta maine. i wonder if that church has a website.....

so i don't understand why people are still talking about "outing" another member....that member has outed himself.
You should post that one in the forum that we created in his honor. He's not such a tough talker now, is he? :clink:

Back