Libertarians unite!

The US Supreme Court declined on Monday to take up a request by the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree that restricts the political party’s ability to enforce preelection ballot security programs that critics say would result in minority voter suppression.

the scotus and latinos know the republican party cheats them out of their votes to win elections

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...rieve-for-GOP-in-voting-rights-consent-decree

these facts

please explain and then tell us WHY you REFUSE to comment on cold hard court documented fact that the SCOTUS agrees that the republicans have cheated in election for decades?

The US Supreme Court declined on Monday to take up a request by the Republican National Committee to lift a 30-year-old consent decree that restricts the political party’s ability to enforce preelection ballot security programs that critics say would result in minority voter suppression.

the scotus and latinos know the republican party cheats them out of their votes to win elections

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...rieve-for-GOP-in-voting-rights-consent-decree

please have the guts to comment?

please explain and then tell us WHY you REFUSE to comment on cold hard court documented fact that the SCOTUS agrees that the republicans have cheated in election for decades?

I'll give you a couple of reasons.

1) For starters it is damn near impossible to have an actual conversation with you about anything. I'll give two examples a) you claim schools were fully funded in the '50's and aren't today. Your evidence was a random Wikipedia link that stated nothing of the sort and you refused to discuss it any further. b) you claim fair tax can't raise enough revenue and again give a random Wikipedia link that states nothing and won't discuss it further

2) You refuse to acknowledge the history of the Democratic Party cheating in elections. When you yourself can't be honest on a subject why do you expect anyone else to discuss it with you?

I'll give you a couple of reasons.

1) For starters it is damn near impossible to have an actual conversation with you about anything. I'll give two examples a) you claim schools were fully funded in the '50's and aren't today. Your evidence was a random Wikipedia link that stated nothing of the sort and you refused to discuss it any further. b) you claim fair tax can't raise enough revenue and again give a random Wikipedia link that states nothing and won't discuss it further

2) You refuse to acknowledge the history of the Democratic Party cheating in elections. When you yourself can't be honest on a subject why do you expect anyone else to discuss it with you?

1) go bump the thread and if I made a mistake I will admit it.

you gonna admit you lied?

2) Give your proof of democratic cheating and then proof I denied it.

you going to admit you lied when you said that I gave you facts you didn't ask for?

go read the thread

Its not at all confusing you liar

Umm, quite clearly it is confusing or we wouldn't be having this discussion. Again, instead of making others assume to know who you are responding to you could simply hit reply with quote and make it clear.

Back