Lies Zappa?

Canceled1

Banned
Really Zappa? So you didn't write this on Tom's wall whining about why Freedom seemed to have so many pos reps?

I know it's hard for you Zappy to remember anything beside when you're going to have your next triple Monster cheeseburger, but do try and keep up.

It's not like asking you to run sprints, oh rotunda one.

Conversation Report 07-03-2009 09:25 AMZappasGuitar
DimBulb and the harpies hit each other over and over with the pos rep. I think that's how he's gotten so many.

Waaahhh! Waaahhh! :tantrum:

Really Zappa? So you didn't write this on Tom's wall whining about why Freedom seemed to have so many pos reps?

I know it's hard for you Zappy to remember anything beside when you're going to have your next triple Monster cheeseburger, but do try and keep up.

It's not like asking you to run sprints, oh rotunda one.

Conversation Report 07-03-2009 09:25 AMZappasGuitar
DimBulb and the harpies hit each other over and over with the pos rep. I think that's how he's gotten so many.

Waaahhh! Waaahhh! :tantrum:

Maybe they should try playing along with some of Grind's little REP games.
Or
They could just continue to cry.

Maybe they should try playing along with some of Grind's little REP games.
Or
They could just continue to cry.

Grind pulled the posts made in the Obama is fishy thread on APP (I think) where he called me a liar about him whining about pos reps.

He did his stoopie neg rep thing and I told him to come out in the open and duke it out rather than taking the sissy route of neg repping behind the scenes.

I pointed out that it was him and his friends who cared about pos reps and whining about them. He claimed he never did and said "wasn't it just like you to lie about it". I posted the comment he made on Tom's wall to show who's the fibber.

Grind pulled the posts made in the Obama is fishy thread on APP (I think) where he called me a liar about him whining about pos reps.

He did his stoopie neg rep thing and I told him to come out in the open and duke it out rather than taking the sissy route of neg repping behind the scenes.

I pointed out that it was him and his friends who cared about pos reps and whining about them. He claimed he never did and said "wasn't it just like you to lie about it". I posted the comment he made on Tom's wall to show who's the fibber.

They'll probably delete the IM and then deny that it was ever there.
That's OK; because I read it also.

It just burns timmies ass, that he's just a loser.

lol you guys are such drama queers. The shit you guys rattle on about is so retarded. I never thought it would be possible to wrap up AOL in such a nice nutshell

lol you guys are such drama queers. The shit you guys rattle on about is so retarded. I never thought it would be possible to wrap up AOL in such a nice nutshell

Yeah and you are getting a BIG OL' Woody over it ain't you? You get to delete things, move things, disintegrate things! Christ Almighty! This is better than watching SpongeBob Square Pants and Barney, Boy Howdy!

Yeah and you are getting a BIG OL' Woody over it ain't you? You get to delete things, move things, disintegrate things! Christ Almighty! This is better than watching SpongeBob Square Pants and Barney, Boy Howdy!

Ironically it's largely the conservative members of this site that report the most posts and cry like little girls. I would say the ratio is probably 3:1

You want some cheese with that whine?

Leave it to Fat Boy to reccomend the food!

fat-men03.jpg

Ironically it's largely the conservative members of this site that report the most posts and cry like little girls. I would say the ratio is probably 3:1

Yeah, well we'll just have to take your word for it I guess.

I know I have never reported a post, but I know Sissyboy Tom and Doughboy Zap have and neither one are conservative.

Like I said. We'll just have to take your word for it, and in the end you must be mistaking me for someone...

:gives:

You see what they bring to the table. All they have is their hatred. What else can they do but whine and cry?

LOL! You JPP queers are elite queers? WTF is that? Do you get pedicures and your hair done before you show your asses or something?

Last edited:
LOL! You JPP queers are elite queers? WTF is that? Do you get pedicures and your hair done before you show your asses or something?
But of course. I mean, who wants to see me before my pedicure? My wife keeps telling me I have "dagger toe"... But I know she's just hinting that I should get another pedicure, I just find it hard to chew those nails.

As a conservative, I would like to declare a boycott on reporting posts, except as a joke, like "OMG, Damo, he's such a retard," or "Waterdork emospazing all over the board again..." or "just wanted to see what would happen."

Back