Lies Zappa?

Yeah, well we'll just have to take your word for it I guess.

I know I have never reported a post, but I know Sissyboy Tom and Doughboy Zap have and neither one are conservative.

Like I said. We'll just have to take your word for it, and in the end you must be mistaking me for someone...

:gives:

I can't take his word for it. He and Damo are very prejudice and have their favorites.

I can't take his word for it. He and Damo are very prejudice and have their favorites.

I like people better than you.. I mean.. how couldn't I, but when it comes to dealing with stuff on this board damo soc and I all deal with it fairly. When it comes to posting personal information/whatever we'll delete it no matter who's it from. There has never been one case of personal information (which is basically the only rule as a matter of practice) reported that we didn't deal with. And I challenge you to find instance where that was other than the case

But of course. I mean, who wants to see me before my pedicure? My wife keeps telling me I have "dagger toe"... But I know she's just hinting that I should get another pedicure, I just find it hard to chew those nails.

OMG! You have a foot fetish. I should have known. Always sticking your toe in the water first was a dead giveaway and I really should have caught on before now. I'll bet with Grind it's a nose fetish...no?

Seriously? This board was full of bs crap long before the AOL crowd arrived. It has displayed itself by various board episodes of you called my office, your dick is littler than mine, meet me at the river asshole, I'd like to kill conservative women, you're a fucker, your wife sucks my dick, etc etc etc...

Grind needs a new schtick.

Seriously? This board was full of bs crap long before the AOL crowd arrived. It has displayed itself by various board episodes of you called my office, your dick is littler than mine, meet me at the river asshole, I'd like to kill conservative women, you're a fucker, your wife sucks my dick, etc etc etc...

In terms of drama, cat fights, and crybaby whine sessions, no offense you guys take the cake by a mile and a half.

a wise old man sage once said: "and shouting me too, like some brain dead aol-er, i should do the world a favor and cap you like old yella, you're about as useless as jpegs to helen keller"

OMG! You have a foot fetish. I should have known. Always sticking your toe in the water first was a dead giveaway and I really should have caught on before now. I'll bet with Grind it's a nose fetish...no?

Grind needs something, but I can't say it here.

I like people better than you.. I mean.. how couldn't I, but when it comes to dealing with stuff on this board damo soc and I all deal with it fairly. When it comes to posting personal information/whatever we'll delete it no matter who's it from. There has never been one case of personal information (which is basically the only rule as a matter of practice) reported that we didn't deal with. And I challenge you to find instance where that was other than the case

Please stay on the same page. Thanks.

In terms of drama, cat fights, and crybaby whine sessions, no offense you guys take the cake by a mile and a half.

a wise old man sage once said: "and shouting me too, like some brain dead aol-er, i should do the world a favor and cap you like old yella, you're about as useless as jpegs to helen keller"

Awww geeze Grind. I am beginning to think you were a drama free zone before aol'ers arrived on the scene, but then again, if it weren't for us, you'd have to go back to whining about what you've been whining about these last 6 years.

"How come I can't get laid"?

I'd say take your cues from Watermark. He seems to be able to....

Yes, well, I am sure it was much more entertaining while you all sat back and laughed while Lady T and Darla shit on, fucked with, and harrassed posters like Dixie, Battleborne, and Meme LONG before we posted here. I know having the shit given back in spades to bitches like them and listening to their whine about how we should get banned censored or whatever was much more to your liking as well...too fucking bad eh Grind?

I know having the shit given back in spades to bitches like them and listening to their whine about how we should get banned censored or whatever was much more to your liking as well...too fucking bad eh Grind?

I like having you all here?

If it wasn't for this board, your life would suck major fetid air.

Thin skin, schmin.

We water you only because you wilt, dork.

Hey hey HEY!!

This thread is about your hatred of ME!

You want to hate on Grind, then start him his own "thread of hatred"

Now, get back to impressing everyone with your "vast repertoire" of fat jokes!

Last edited:
Hey hey HEY!!

This thread is about your hatred of ME!

You want to hate on Grind, then start him his own "thread of hatred"

Now, get back to impressing everyone with your "vast repertoire" of fat jokes!

Don't worry Zappy. It's too hard to leave you out.

We only feed you...well...uhhh...because...err... that's "What you do".

EAT!!!

If it wasn't for this board, your life would suck major fetid air.

Thin skin, schmin.

We water you only because you wilt, dork.

And here I thought our humor was appreciated only to find out it's so misunderstood....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FT4FprxDg"]YouTube - Animals Please Don't let me be Misunderstood.[/ame]

Back