Lies Zappa?

Simmer down now, I am just trying to get the 500,000 mark, then I will go back to ignoring you and then most others will continue not to talk to you, but about you.

It is how they put you in your place here.

Don't be scared, I know you will handle it in your usual dull fashion.

Now run along and make some more of those boring Timmie jokes for your girls to laugh at, tedium runs in your circle jerk!

You must be stuck to your broom. Tsk, tsk.

LOL. Tell me where I went on "vacation" so I can decide if I enjoyed myself. :rolleyes:
I never know what Harle is talking about, she is confused and so am I according to her. She now tells you to go to me for authority! I'm confused.

I never know what Harle is talking about, she is confused and so am I according to her. She now tells you to go to me for authority! I'm confused.

That is confusing. I thought we had no authority, and the stooges were the all-wise, all-knowing paragons us stupid, ugly liberals were supposed to emulate. :D

"You do make stupid look smart" is another one she's been running into the ground lately. Just like "untenable", "shrill" and several others I've thankfully forgotten.

Hey, where else is disloyal going to put her "Rightie Word for the Day" calendar to work if not here? Going somewhere else with her "shrill' comments would be "untenable".

Back