Lies Zappa?

One way to tell that I've really gotten to them is when continually copy my skwerings of them. Poor wetwads c?'t evn come up with their own material.

Oh yes. We aspire to be just like you Einsteinette.

As a matter of fact, jes the other day while sittin' down at the Piggly-Wiggly, Hortense and Wynema were overheard sayin':

Why that Lady T woman shore does know her stuff. If'n she wernt so dispowsed to havin them thar "tiffy fits" she mite be considerubbley smert.

You are a legend in your own mind for sure. If your "skwerings" were set out at the curb with a "free sign" hung around it, the bums would be using it as a toilet.

As a conservative, I would like to declare a boycott on reporting posts, except as a joke, like "OMG, Damo, he's such a retard," or "Waterdork emospazing all over the board again..." or "just wanted to see what would happen."

Consider this post repoted. Youlre on notice.

Its about time you started knowing your place around here.

I'll know my place when you start producing a product you can hang your reputation on. Until then, learn the basics of sentence structure and punctuation. Reading through your mistakes is tedious and boring.

All clear now? In the interim, I will wait for you at the front of the line.

One way to tell that I've really gotten to them is when continually copy my skwerings of them. Poor wetwads c?'t evn come up with their own material.
I have noticed it, over many years and now here with you, too!

Did you see the double facepalm picture I used on Free, then Free uses it to try and insult me back, he failed!

Miserably!

Then loyal uses the pot smoker, old lady insults. I guess she doesn't plan to get old...that is a pity. I rather enjoy it myself. It doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do, so far!!!! Let's hope it never does.

I am stupid, but likable. Are you trying to create division, again! I just hope I am never as brilliant as thou art!

I probably have forgotten more than you know...just my opinion.

I vote for division. That doesn't sound like Tom. She's secure in the knowledge she can say whatever she wants about the old board, and there's no way to check. :(

Did you see the double facepalm picture I used on Free, then Free uses it to try and insult me back, he failed!

Miserably!

Then loyal uses the pot smoker, old lady insults. I guess she doesn't plan to get old...that is a pity. I rather enjoy it myself. It doesn't stop me from doing what I want to do, so far!!!! Let's hope it never does.

Foggy, Foggy, Foggy! If it didn't work, you wouldn't whine about it.

I vote for division. That doesn't sound like Tom. She's secure in the knowledge she can say whatever she wants about the old board, and there's no way to check. :(

It doesn't matter what you think anything sounds like. Tom knows and so does Frog that he most certainly did too say that.

Welcome back from vacation. We've missed you....:p

Foggy, Foggy, Foggy! If it didn't work, you wouldn't whine about it.
Simmer down now, I am just trying to get the 500,000 mark, then I will go back to ignoring you and then most others will continue not to talk to you, but about you.

It is how they put you in your place here.

Don't be scared, I know you will handle it in your usual dull fashion.

Now run along and make some more of those boring Timmie jokes for your girls to laugh at, tedium runs in your circle jerk!

Simmer down now, I am just trying to get the 500,000 mark, then I will go back to ignoring you and then most others will continue not to talk to you, but about you.

It is how they put you in your place here.

Don't be scared, I know you will handle it in your usual dull fashion.

Now run along and make some more of those boring Timmie jokes for your girls to laugh at, tedium runs in your circle jerk!

You been toking again Foggy? Get it straight. Now don't get excited. I don't mean you get straight. You still have lessons to pass on to your grandchildren about smoking dope and drinking. You think that's cool and being a cool mom and grandma is the point isn't it? It ain't too cool when they slap on the handcuffs. That's when the party ends.

I don't call Tom, Timmie. That would be Freedom, oatmeal brain.

Now run along and chase your tail.

Miserably!

I didn't fail, froggie.
You just don't have the sense to realize with you're being laughed at.
UH, that would be NOT with.

You been toking again Foggy? Get it straight. Now don't get excited. I don't mean you get straight. You still have lessons to pass on to your grandchildren about smoking dope and drinking. You think that's cool and being a cool mom and grandma is the point isn't it? It ain't too cool when they slap on the handcuffs. That's when the party ends.

I don't call Tom, Timmie. That would be Freedom, oatmeal brain.

Now run along and chase your tail.

What? Addiction isn't a good quality to pass on to the kids???

Back