Life in the Bush Economy

Hey cornsucker
I never said 2/3 of what your claiming.
The report said income up 3.9%, some jr college wizz (your peer) pulls out the median garbage.
And undergrad business major knows median.

Pull the fucking number, I don't need your 8th grade explanation. You don't even have the freaking number your arguing for.
Cold caller.:clink:

You said everything I said you did. I even re-posted your own quotes you twit.

your retarded if you think I don't know what median is.
your bashing the 3.9% August 2007 average but all you have is a nuber out your ass.
Give me a link with the median, and I'll say you are righ

Ah, classic Topperisms. "all you have is a nuber out your ass".

I don't even want to know!

Originally Posted by Damocles
Median was 1.6%, Average was 1.7% increase for the month of August 2006 to that of August 2007.

That was posted by Damo, referred to by myself and re-posted by myself just so top could once again spout out....

"you posted bullshit and a bunch of shit
just not the August median, dam there dumb in Nebraska!!!"

Side note toppie.... I said I was a Husker fan, not that I am from Nebraska ya ignant twit.

the issue was the 3.9average
you give me a year old .1% difference in median and average. LOFL:clink:

It is not year old data you twit. It is year over year numbers. August 2006 to August 2007. Read. Comprehend. Read. Comprehend.

The 3.9 average is pathetic... it is AVERAGE HOURLY WAGES. What type of guage is that?

I usually give up after awhile; I'm quite impressed by Superfreak's persistance.

It's kind of fun to watch toppy drown like this, though....

supercold caller is the one drowning
Average income was good enough for most professional business journalist to use.
You give an annual number that's .1% different which is nothing. same as the space between your cold calling earns.

And LORI as usual your to girly to get in with the real discussion. Sit on the side and take pot shots like the whimpy little bitch that you are.:clink:

supercold caller is the one drowning
Average income was good enough for most professional business journalist to use.
You give an annual number that's .1% different which is nothing. same as the space between your cold calling earns.

And LORI as usual your to girly to get in with the real discussion. Sit on the side and take pot shots like the whimpy little bitch that you are.:clink:

Note the key words here topper...

You say average income, but your 3.9% is average hourly WAGE.

Also, as already stated, most journalists have their degrees in.... wait for it.... journalism. Now find an ECONOMIST that shares your belief that average hourly wages is a better guage for economic activity.... or that if average wages goes up 4% then that must mean median wages goes up 4% as well.

supertool your a complete an utter moron

I never said better your putting all kind of words in my mouth.

I said that after a bad jobs report 3.9% up is good.
the the geek squad came out in droves against the specific statistical measure.
AND AS USUAL WITHOUT A REVALANT PIECE OF NEW DATA TO BACKUP THEIR WEEK ASS POINT.
usually is the turbo-libs, guess is good there are geeky morons on the right like super coldcaller to balance things off.:clink:

dungshit,
economist never say median wages are up x%, you total fucking moron.
If average is up 4% median is up about 4%
the difference if for idiots to think they have a clue which you obviously don't:pke:

and YOU top are the one that is quoted above saying the absolutely ignorant shit that I called you out on.

Because you are flat out wrong on both of your two points above. ECONOMISTS most certainly say median wages are up/down in percentage terms year over year. AND there is not a perfect correlation between average and median. Thus, if average is up 4% that DOES NOT MEAN MEDIAN IS UP 4%. Do the caps help? If not, read the above again until you understand why you were wrong.

Oh, and my ruling is this:

SuperFreak knows more about enonomics, by far.

Topper has the funnier insults, mostly because they are so badly misspelled.

supertool, I usually pound turbolibs but I'm owning your ass today beating you like a rented mule.

Your brought up correlation and median yada yada 50 post later zero facts with it.

I SAID they reported 3.9% increase. NOt bad
Only a loney tool goes to the flyshit to pickout the pepper with the statistics on steroids shit.:clink:

Back