lol, confession time

Of course, you guys are traitorously selling America out to China, so Asshate will be disappointed... :D
Asshat, and all populists, are irrelevant. They are not even worthy of mention, save as a chastising rebuke for those who betray the true faith.

I love talking like this.

LOLZ at populists. The only recognition they get is Jackson, a failed president, on the $20. Whenever I successfully lobby to have his mug swapped out for MLK, they won't even have that.

:clink:

That would be cool.

Actually, put him on the $50. No disrespect to Grant for his role in beating the foreigners down south, but he was a horribly shitty president!!

Imagine being able to lay out a fifty on the bar, and responding to the barkeep's "what'll it be?" with "what the hell do you think???"

That would be cool.

Actually, put him on the $50. No disrespect to Grant for his role in beating the foreigners down south, but he was a horribly shitty president!!
I'd like to put Jefferson on the $50 instead. MLK can take Tommys spot on the $2.

I'd like to put Jefferson on the $50 instead. MLK can take Tommys spot on the $2.

Jefferson isn't worth five cents. Please keep him off my currency. Besides, the guy was opposed to profit, and preferred subsistance agriculture.

The $2 is a slap in the face to anyone who appears on it. John Adams appeared on it as well, but since Americans don't use the $2, it never stays in circulation, and MLK's face would disappear alongside theirs.

Sam on the $50 and Jefferson on the $20.

Of course I'd like to do like they do with coins and alternate the images often.

Sam on the $50 and Jefferson on the $20.

Of course I'd like to do like they do with coins and alternate the images often.

No, keep the motherfucker off the currency altogether!! As I Federalist, I find the idiot's politics to have been utterly useless and counterproductive to the US, and they were. He has the Declaration and his self-compromising Louisianna Purchase, plus the UV, but that's it. Otherwise he was a complete douchebag, a wimp, a serial hypocrite, an economic retard (oh, that's right, he gave birth to the movement that became the Democrats under Jackson), and he pissed away Monticello because he couldn't live within a budget.

LMAO.... tell us... other than the wars... what Bush fuck ups are you referring to?

Tax cuts... still going Thanks to the record filibusters by the Party of No

Wars... still going Not quite, as indicated by the wailing of the Party of No regarding draw down and pull out dates in Iraq.

Gitmo prison... Yep, and it's one of the bad marks against Obama
Spending... yeah... the Dem congress has been on an insane spending binge

Oh right...because once you actually include the cost of two wars, the price kind of gets high
Perhaps you are referring to the deregulation of the financial world? But no... because that occurred under Clinton.

Not quite.....Slick Willy continued a policy that was started in the Reagan years.
What exactly are you referring to Mott?

See above. And FYI, the Shrub did start the bogus invasion of Iraq, DID further de-regulation of our banking system, Did set up Gitmo, and did issue in a period of Reaganomics on steroids that has fucked up our economy and then some. Deal with it.

Gitmo was not a Bush43 creation. We've had Guantanamo for generations. Granted you probably mean it was used for terrorist suspects to avoid the legality of the Constitution and its relevant treaties only under Bush43, but that's like saying "HE STARTED IT!!1!"

Curious how you don't call out Obama for pulling the same illegal bullshit that Bush did. Curious. Well, not really, you're a Democrat first and foremost, and a citizen last. No better, nor different that a rank and file Republican who gleefully sends his neighbors kids to war.

But not before some serious decisions from the TRINITY about how to better rule the lives of the proles.

Feeding them is ultimately your choice. I'm not a mod, and even if I were, I wouldn't do anything beyond posting the warning. But in the end all legion and other trolls want is to break down all intelligent discourse on this board. They are cancer.

Is this an example of the "intelligent discourse on this board" you want to protect from evil trolls?

Have another beer, Billy Barstool.

Back