lol, confession time

Gitmo was not a Bush43 creation. We've had Guantanamo for generations. Granted you probably mean it was used for terrorist suspects to avoid the legality of the Constitution and its relevant treaties only under Bush43, but that's like saying "HE STARTED IT!!1!"

I do wish people would stop this silly assed hair splitting and picayune game when it comes to the Shrub's fuck-ups. I mean, if YOU understand that it's "granted" the Shrub innovated a Constitutional dodge there to detain and torture folk with no oversight, then why waste time and space making the false assumption/assertion that others do not, since they are referencing the same thing?

Curious how you don't call out Obama for pulling the same illegal bullshit that Bush did. Curious. Well, not really, you're a Democrat first and foremost, and a citizen last. No better, nor different that a rank and file Republican who gleefully sends his neighbors kids to war.

:palm: Evidently, you're not familiar with my previous post....nor did you READ carefully and comprehensively my response to the SuperFreak. I suggest you go back and do read it again....carefully. That way, in the future you won't make accusations born of ignorance like you've done here.

And FYI, I'm an Independent....I'll vote for the guy who has the best idea.....which is why I didn't vote for Slick Willy during for his second term, why I voted for Nader and why I endorsed McCain's ideas about campaign finance reform.

:palm: Evidently, you're not familiar with my previous post....nor did you READ carefully and comprehensively my response to the SuperFreak. I suggest you go back and do read it again....carefully. That way, in the future you won't make accusations born of ignorance like you've done here.

And FYI, I'm an Independent....I'll vote for the guy who has the best idea.....which is why I didn't vote for Slick Willy during for his second term, why I voted for Nader and why I endorsed McCain's ideas about campaign finance reform.
You endorsed the McCain law that gave power to corporations and allowed them to create 527s to cover their tracks handing more control to the corporations over government?

You, sir, are proud of one of the worst pieces of legislation I have ever seen. I promote disclosure laws, not stupid laws that allow companies and donors to hide and give the candidates excuses for allowing some of the nastiest ads to ever hit TV.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Evidently, you're not familiar with my previous post....nor did you READ carefully and comprehensively my response to the SuperFreak. I suggest you go back and do read it again....carefully. That way, in the future you won't make accusations born of ignorance like you've done here.

You endorsed the McCain law that gave power to corporations and allowed them to create 527s to cover their tracks handing more control to the corporations over government?

You, sir, are proud of one of the worst pieces of legislation I have ever seen. I promote disclosure laws, not stupid laws that allow companies and donors to hide and give the candidates excuses for allowing some of the nastiest ads to ever hit TV.

Hey Damo, before you pat yourself on the back for that little diatribe of yours, you should realize that the actual McCain-Feingold Act wasn't what finally came out of the Senate as law. Check this out:

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/finance/a/mccain_feingold.htm

and if you need a simpler version:

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-mccain-feingold-bill.htm

Last edited:
Back