lol.....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
Chopped Liver is being permabanned for a Rules 14 violation

14.treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

A recent review of Chopped Liver's posts has determined that this poster did not contribute to thread discussions and the sole purpose of his account was to stalk and harass the posters of this board.

lol.....

What that really translates to, is the following:
Rana posted:
When he was insulting the right wingers, I was ok with it; but when he started insulting me, Christie, and other liberals, it was just something I won't tolerate.

Yep, it's always Rana.

That is a rule isn't it.
Those who would still like to defend the well known racist Chopped Liver seem to have no problem defying that rule, do they.

They have no problem with flouting Rule 16 consistently while they whine about their "issues' with the moderation of the board, do they, Brother Leon?

They have no problem with flouting Rule 16 consistently while they whine about their "issues' with the moderation of the board, do they, Brother Leon?

I wonder if any member ever got banned for a flagrant rule 16 violation like we have witnessed here today.
It is a rule, and starting a thread is hardly taking the issue up in PM with the jpp.com staff, is it.

I wonder if any member ever got banned for a flagrant rule 16 violation like we have witnessed here today.
It is a rule, and starting a thread is hardly taking the issue up in PM with the jpp.com staff, is it.

And here you two are whining about moderation issues and not taking it up in PM.

:rofl2: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

You two Trolls are so stupid.

What that really translates to, is the following:
Rana posted:
When he was insulting the right wingers, I was ok with it; but when he started insulting me, Christie, and other liberals, it was just something I won't tolerate.

the decision to punt chopped was a group mod decision. Users never get perma'd without overwhelming mod consensus.

If anybody can produce posts by CL that weren't racist, disgusting or abusive, post them ITT.

I just want to clarify something

He was not banned just because the things he said were bad or mean/ disgusting etc

His issue was one of frequency.

If chopped had said all the things he's known to say but also inter spliced that with actual arguing and debate and posting here in good faith, he'd likely still be here. He was banned because after reviewing literally hundreds of his posts, all we saw was him insulting people and doing nothing else. So we felt he fell into the description of posting solely (emphasis on solely) to harass and stalk other users. He had no purpose being here outside of that.

the decision to punt chopped was a group mod decision. Users never get perma'd without overwhelming mod consensus.

That's understood; but other posters get insulted and the only time anything is done about it, is when Rana gets called a fat pig.

Seems a little disingenuous; but Rana does need protection. :D

Back