lol.....

If you can produce posts by me that WERE racists post them. :D
Any post where you refused to answer a question about the racism of a well established racist. There are literally dozens of them Ma'am.
You always protect them.
There is only one reason why you would do that.

Last edited:
Any post where you refused to answer a question about the racism of a well established racist. There are literally dozens of them Ma'am.
You always protect them.

Any post where you refused to answer a question about the liberal lying cuntness of a well established liberal lying cunt. There are literally dozens of them, you liberal lying cunt.
You always protect them.

Violation of rule 16 is an issue with member's behavior not an issue with moderator's Ko no know.

Just when thought you couldn't get any dumber.

16. Any issues with the Moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the jpp.com staff.

:palm:

I just want to clarify something

He was not banned just because the things he said were bad or mean/ disgusting etc

His issue was one of frequency.

If chopped had said all the things he's known to say but also inter spliced that with actual arguing and debate and posting here in good faith, he'd likely still be here. He was banned because after reviewing literally hundreds of his posts, all we saw was him insulting people and doing nothing else. So we felt he fell into the description of posting solely (emphasis on solely) to harass and stalk other users. He had no purpose being here outside of that.

Just to clarify then, it is okay to make a dozen threads in the off topic forum that are designed solely to troll a certain poster, right?

Any post where you refused to answer a question about the liberal lying cuntness of a well established liberal lying cunt. There are literally dozens of them, you liberal lying cunt.
You always protect them.

Yes, because I haven't seen any lies about who exhibits racist proclivities, as you claim.

Can you say you haven't seen any racism in CFM, CL, TDAK or RacerX ? You can't.

Copying the form of my post is a pretty desperate Follish thing to do. But it doesn't bother me at all.
It just demonstrates your desperation and foolishness. Feel free to keep it up.

Last edited:
Just to clarify then, it is okay to make a dozen threads in the off topic forum that are designed solely to troll a certain poster, right?

in that specific circumstance it was fine. yes. anyone with a brain would have figured that out by now, because if there was something wrong, I would have done something about it.

in that specific circumstance it was fine. yes. anyone with a brain would have figured that out by now, because if there was something wrong, I would have done something about it.

Anyone who thinks Grind lets me get away with rule violations is a mouth-breather.

No, because I constantly see comments that are made by the other liberal lying cunts, as you claim.

I just can't bring my self to speak the truth about what the other liberal lying cunts say. I just can't.

Copying the form of my post is a way to expose the liberal lying cunt things that I do. But it really bothers me.
It just demonstrates how my liberal lying cunt behaves. Feel free to keep it up.

There now, don't you feel better? :good4u:

Back