lol.....

in that specific circumstance it was fine. yes. anyone with a brain would have figured that out by now, because if there was something wrong, I would have done something about it.

I see, so it is a special rule for Legion. You won't allow others to make a dozen threads in the off topic forum that target one poster, but, because you are Legion and hate Milagro, "in that specific circumstance it was fine".

:rofl2:

Yes, because I haven't seen any lies about who exhibits racist proclivities, as you claim.

Can you say you haven't seen any racism in CFM, CL, TDAK or RacerX ? You can't.

Copying the form of my post is a pretty desperate douchebaggy thing to do. But it doesn't bother me at all.
It just demonstrates your desperation and douchebaggery. Feel free to keep it up.

At least 95% of his posts are just this.

Will Leon be banned?

you still have nothing to bring your lying cuntism into doubt.......

You two really got together on this . Sillyness and everything in unison.
Too bad it does nothing to refute your friendliness, Pastor.

Will you miss your friend Chopped Liver now that he is gone?

Last edited:
You two really got together on this . Douchebaggery and everything in unison.
Too bad it does nothing to refute your racist friendliness, Pastor.

Will you miss your racist friend Chopped Liver now that he is gone?

will your lying cunt friends miss you if you go?......I get a laugh out of you saying copying your posts and turning them right back on you is douchebaggery.......

will your lying cunt friends miss you if you go?......I get a laugh out of you saying copying your posts and turning them right back on you is douchebaggery.......

It is. Parroting debate lines is a sign of the desperation of an intellectual cripple. Only a fool like USFREEDUMB would think it was clever. But you seem to have been convinced.
Lol

Btw, do you still want to protect CFM and not agree he is a racist?

Last edited:
I just want to clarify something

He was not banned just because the things he said were bad or mean/ disgusting etc

His issue was one of frequency.

If chopped had said all the things he's known to say but also inter spliced that with actual arguing and debate and posting here in good faith, he'd likely still be here. He was banned because after reviewing literally hundreds of his posts, all we saw was him insulting people and doing nothing else. So we felt he fell into the description of posting solely (emphasis on solely) to harass and stalk other users. He had no purpose being here outside of that.

this.

More FOOLISHNESS. You go girl!
You still have nothing to bring you racism into doubt.
Lol

It may behoove people to look at bit at how they post as well. I created this site to discuss national, state, and local politics. While interspersing your posts with insults is fine, solely posting to insult people will be treated to evaluation, and as we've done with CL, can lead to banning.

Talk a bit about politics. That's why we're here; not to hear your constantly and unendingly repeated "opinion" of USF's supposed racism.

It may behoove people to look at bit at how they post as well. I created this site to discuss national, state, and local politics. While interspersing your posts with insults is fine, solely posting to insult people will be treated to evaluation, and as we've done with CL, can lead to banning.

Talk a bit about politics. That's why we're here; not to hear your constantly and unendingly repeated "opinion" of USF's supposed racism.

Thank you.

Just when thought you couldn't get any dumber.

16. Any issues with the Moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the jpp.com staff.

:palm:

Leon has taken upon himself to be JPP's very own Witchfinder General. If he could throw his trussed up victim in a pond and see if they float then he would. He was born at the wrong time, he should have been around in 17th century Salem. I just love the way he went around asking everybody if Chopped Liver was a racist, I mean for fuck's sake CL was just a troll probably invented by Legion to piss people off.

Back