Look Who's Talking Now

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/02/19/mccain.ap/index.html

"BLUFFTON, South Carolina (AP) -- Republican presidential candidate John McCain said Monday the war in Iraq has been mismanaged for years and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld will be remembered as one of the worst in history.

"We are paying a very heavy price for the mismanagement -- that's the kindest word I can give you -- of Donald Rumsfeld, of this war," the Arizona senator said."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, it took you how long to figure this out? Am I supposed to be impressed with bandwagon opposition to the Bush admin now?

STFU McCain.

You, and the GOP congress were bush and rummy-enablers for the past four years. Your congress stood by in dead silence, never once exercising your oversight authority to investigate the conduct of this war.

STFU McCain.

You, and the GOP congress were bush and rummy-enablers for the past four years. Your congress stood by in dead silence, never once exercising your oversight authority to investigate the conduct of this war.

Exactly! I've been saying this about McCain for a while now. He's nothing but a big old ball of empty rhetoric. He likes to write open letters and express his disgust and annoyance about stuff and give the illusion that he's a leader, but in reality, he's a lock and step partisan hack like the rest. I'm starting ot really get annoyed with him and the bandwagon outragists.

Next week he will be blaming the liberals for Rummy being SOD.

Isn't it funny how cons like Dano and Dixie can blame everything wrong in the last 6 years on liberals: empowering the insurgency, the deficit, the back lash to Abu Graib.......its really interesting.

He should support our troops, not degrade them while they are in a combat situation!

McCain is a a partty animal. His view appears to be.
Whatever is good for his party is good for America.

I consider this to be bass ackwards.

More McCain flipflopping. You can't trust anything this turd sandwich says in opposition to the admin. Its evident he has a proclivity to not mean it.

"Cheney also said McCain recently apologized to him for telling "The Politico" last month that President Bush "listened too much to the vice president" and "was very badly served by both the vice president and, most of all, the secretary of defense.""

""John said some nasty things about me the other day, and then next time he saw me, ran over to me and apologized," Cheney said. "Maybe he'll apologize to Rumsfeld.""

http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/2007/02/cheney-mccain-may-apologize-to.html

More McCain flipflopping. You can't trust anything this turd sandwich says in opposition to the admin. Its evident he has a proclivity to not mean it.

"Cheney also said McCain recently apologized to him for telling "The Politico" last month that President Bush "listened too much to the vice president" and "was very badly served by both the vice president and, most of all, the secretary of defense.""

""John said some nasty things about me the other day, and then next time he saw me, ran over to me and apologized," Cheney said. "Maybe he'll apologize to Rumsfeld.""

http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/2007/02/cheney-mccain-may-apologize-to.html

""John said some nasty things about me the other day, and then next time he saw me, ran over to me and apologized," Cheney said.

Who the heck stole McCain's balls? Are they being stored in a jar somewhere?

Cheney is mocking McCain's manhood.

He says that McCain dissed him on the record, but then off the record McCain ran over to him to apologize.

That's the equivalent of saying a man is groveling to you.

Back