Looks like the BCS got it wrong again.

Odd... there isn't a BCS championship game to watch this year. Just a rematch of an SEC divisional game. A boring one at that. Oregon put up 27 on LSU. Bama AT HOME could only muster 6.

Bottom line... OK State could beat either of these two. But they won't get a shot because the traditional SEC bias trumped actual play on the field. The Big 12 was tougher this year than the SEC, is 6-1 in bowl games... but because of the bias of sportwriters and the bullshit voting practices of a few coaches, OK State does not get a shot.

Yeah, Oregon put up 27 points against LSU. But Lsu put how many on Oregon??? Oregon got their ass whipped handily and Bama was beaten by 3 points in OT.

I'm glad you think OK State could have beaten either LSU or Bama, because you are about the only one who thinks so. Either Bama or LSU would have stopped OK State cold.

This is the least excited I've ever been for a national championship game. LSU's regular season was so dominant compared to anyone else it isn't even close. They beat the Pac 12 winner, Big East winner (on the road) and the 2nd best team in the SEC (on the road). Now if LSU beat Alabama by a close margin at home maybe I could see some excitement for a rematch on a neutral field but LSU won at Alabama. I would have watched an Okie State LSU matchup.

The ultimate irony is if Alabama wins LSU will become the only team to have beaten three BCS bowl winners in the regular season.

The beating Alabama at home is not the statement people seem to think. In the last 30 seasons, Bama is 14-15-1 against LSU. We have won 10 games at Baton Rouge and only 4 on our home field. LSU has only won 5 on theor home field and 10 at our house.

In other words, based on the history, either team is more than twice as likely to win at the other teams house than at home.

Most of the people who have a voice think Bama and LSU are the two best teams in the country. I'm looking forward to monday.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to watch the game not because I have a hair up my ass about the BCS or because I don't like the SEC. I'm not watching it cause the last game was excruciatingly boring. Bama had their shot and blew it. OK St played in a tougher conference and should have gotten the opportunity.

Except for the fact that they ost to a team that didn't even win half of their games. That sorts shoots down the claims of being better than the team that lost to the #1 team in OT by a single field goal.

We get another shot. And if we win by a decent margin, this could be the beginning of the end for the fiasco that is the BCS.

6 and 1 in Bowl play....no way the SEC can out do that and OK ST got screwed out of a legitimate shot at the NCG. BIG 12 rules this year!! If LSWho wins next week theirs no way for sure you can know your the best team! BCS SUCKS!! (but that's not the SEC's fault).

you suck, but your gay so that's ok
the sec is way better than the second best conf, and that ainth the little ten

Odd... there isn't a BCS championship game to watch this year. Just a rematch of an SEC divisional game. A boring one at that. Oregon put up 27 on LSU. Bama AT HOME could only muster 6.

Bottom line... OK State could beat either of these two. But they won't get a shot because the traditional SEC bias trumped actual play on the field. The Big 12 was tougher this year than the SEC, is 6-1 in bowl games... but because of the bias of sportwriters and the bullshit voting practices of a few coaches, OK State does not get a shot.
your also a fag bike boy
OK state isn't good enough to even be seriously considered for the game. they loss to Div II iowa st

When you have the bowl VOTERS saying they are putting LSU number one no matter what happens in this game... THAT should tell you how fucking pathetic it was to put these two in a rematch.

We are that good. WE had the toughest schedule in History and creamed those pansy pac 10, big east schools. Killed OK in the bcs last time lame ass

I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to watch the game not because I have a hair up my ass about the BCS or because I don't like the SEC. I'm not watching it cause the last game was excruciatingly boring. Bama had their shot and blew it. OK St played in a tougher conference and should have gotten the opportunity.
you shouldn't it's scary for you to see AGAIN what SEC D is like

I'm boycotting the game because of all of the above. OSU should have and IMO had earned just as much a shot at the NCG as anyone but preconceived notions and biases prevented that. Also the 1st match of LSU/Alabama was excruciatingly boring. I much preferred the OSU-Kansas State match-up that day. I won't watch but will be hoping Alabama wins. I want to hear some more pontificating by the ESPN (SEC Network) analysts on why LSU and Alabama deserve to be #1 or #2 while OSU doesn't.

This is the least excited I've ever been for a national championship game. LSU's regular season was so dominant compared to anyone else it isn't even close. They beat the Pac 12 winner, Big East winner (on the road) and the 2nd best team in the SEC (on the road). Now if LSU beat Alabama by a close margin at home maybe I could see some excitement for a rematch on a neutral field but LSU won at Alabama. I would have watched an Okie State LSU matchup.

The ultimate irony is if Alabama wins LSU will become the only team to have beaten three BCS bowl winners in the regular season.

Oh my! I had missed this issue? I see so many men on here are very upset about it? It must be of utmost importance.

Now I feel doubly bad about bringing up something so silly and girlish and foolish as birth control prohibition. :(

Can I get you guys a beer?

Oh my! I had missed this issue? I see so many men on here are very upset about it? It must be of utmost importance.

Now I feel doubly bad about bringing up something so silly and girlish and foolish as birth control prohibition. :(

Alaskan Amber, if you have it.

The beating Alabama at home is not the statement people seem to think. In the last 30 seasons, Bama is 14-15-1 against LSU. We have won 10 games at Baton Rouge and only 4 on our home field. LSU has only won 5 on theor home field and 10 at our house.

In other words, based on the history, either team is more than twice as likely to win at the other teams house than at home.

Most of the people who have a voice think Bama and LSU are the two best teams in the country. I'm looking forward to monday.
Yawn. I have to chose tonight between watching the BCS NCG or filing my milk carton label collection. I'll probably do the later cause it should be far more exciting.

Thanks doll! Make mine a Miller and bring me some chips while you're out there. :)

We are that good. WE had the toughest schedule in History and creamed those pansy pac 10, big east schools. Killed OK in the bcs last time lame ass

1) Yes, LSU belongs... they had the toughest schedule of anyone... by far. The point is that BAMA does not belong.
2) You do realize that college players leave after four years (or less)? You also realize that OK and OK State are two different schools?

Get me a crown and seven... and bake me some cookies

I don't even know what a crown and seven is! I did make some really great cookies for Christmas.

Crown? That's got me stumped, some sort of manly whiskey? I'll google.

Crown Royal... yes, it is whiskey...

Oatmeal Raisin for the cookies...

Back