LSD gaining popularity in psychotherapy.

Wait a minute, three acid trips changed your life for ever? Somehow I think you are getting your info off of a TV documentary on the 1960's
Once you enter a new realm of reality, you keep moving forward. There's no reason to go back and do it again.

Growth of consciousness. Once one grows there is never any going back, we always keep what we learned.
It took me decades to fully decipher the one very large dose of psilocybin that enlightened me. One NDE is enough for most of us.

It took me decades to fully decipher the one very large dose of psilocybin that enlightened me. One NDE is enough for most of us.

Thats why I stopped after three, it seemed not anymore worthwhile. I am a Progressive (non-UTOPIA), always looking for the next adventure, always looking for the next chance to learn, always looking for the next opportunity to grow.

Thats why I stopped after three, it seemed not anymore worthwhile. I am a Progressive (non-UTOPIA), always looking for the next adventure, always looking for the next chance to learn, always looking for the next opportunity to grow.
A large dose puts a lot of stress on body and mind. It's best to take the time to understand the meaning of the trip.

Back