Lte's Have Universal Health Care

sanetrain

Banned
No doubt somebody already did a thread about this topic. Especially with the documentary out there called "Sicko." If other countries can have universal health care, the U.S. should be able to do so too. Though it would be helpful if we didn't have the problem of useless mexicans and negroes to deal with.

Other than simple racism, what are you peddling, OP? Seriously, we have the VA as the perfect example of what "universal government run care" would be like in the U.S.A. At a MUCH smaller scale, with far less complexity the government fails to provide adequate care to those who most deserve it. There is no way any American should be cheering to have the government fail to take care of us. The government should never be the first, and only, choice for Americans. We can do better than that.

Other than simple racism, what are you peddling, OP? Seriously, we have the VA as the perfect example of what "universal government run care" would be like in the U.S.A. At a MUCH smaller scale, with far less complexity the government fails to provide adequate care to those who most deserve it. There is no way any American should be cheering to have the government fail to take care of us. The government should never be the first, and only, choice for Americans. We can do better than that.

We've had about 235 years to do better than that. When will this "better" happen? Will it be after trickle down creates prosperity for all?

We've had about 235 years to do better than that. When will this "better" happen? Will it be after trickle down creates prosperity for all?

Says a person who lives in a nation where "poverty" means three televisions and two cars. 235 years where we have prospered and worked to improve, and have immensely. We can, and will, do better if we get past the nonsense and focus on solutions that do not require to take on a system that has already failed at a much smaller scale...

Your leading questions make it clear that you believe that it would be "different" in some way when the government who have already failed to supply adequate care to the veterans control our health care. We absolutely, unequivocally, and without any doubt can do better than the government when it comes to our health care. They have already shown how they will fail, and that would be "spectacularly".

We can, and will, do better if we get past the nonsense and focus on solutions that do not require to take on a system that has already failed at a much smaller scale...

What "nonsense" is that?

What solutions are you proposing?

Why has it taken more than 235 years to formulate and implement these supposedly successful solutions? Does trickle down have to work first?

Other countries have universal health care. Granted, they don't have the same level of multiethnic bullshit to put up with as we do. But if they can do it, so can we. After all, aren't we told often enough that the U.S. is the richest country in the world? Also, in other countries with universal health care, they run it a hell of a lot better than the VA. Did you ever see the documentary "Sicko?" In one part the film makers went for a ride along with a doctor who was making house calls! The U.S. hasn't seen that level of health care in a long time.

Another thing is that our health care system is causing runaway increases in health care costs. Also, just on what we spend on useless bureaucracy, we could give FREE health care to 41 million Americans. That would take a big bite out of what universal health care would "cost." Also, in countries where they have universal health care, their society doesn't have to bear the cost of all those who become bankrupt or homeless because they couldn't afford their medical bills.

Also, a few years ago across the street they had some tea party morons protesting against universal health care. Though at the end of the line and sitting in the open back of a SUV, they had a couple counter protesters that they didn't dare fuck with. Who had a sign up promoting free health care. I went over and talked to them. At least one of them was somebody who actually worked for some insurance company. He was one of those people who the insurance companies paid to dug up reasons to deny people coverage who had insurance coverage through their insurance company. No doubt the lives they ruined weighed heavy on their conscience. If any of those tea party douchbags would have given them any shit, no doubt they would have gotten an earfull.

Says a person who lives in a nation where "poverty" means three televisions and two cars. 235 years where we have prospered and worked to improve, and have immensely. We can, and will, do better if we get past the nonsense and focus on solutions that do not require to take on a system that has already failed at a much smaller scale...

Your leading questions make it clear that you believe that it would be "different" in some way when the government who have already failed to supply adequate care to the veterans control our health care. We absolutely, unequivocally, and without any doubt can do better than the government when it comes to our health care. They have already shown how they will fail, and that would be "spectacularly".

You are a douchbag. You have no idea what being poor means in the U.S. But I live it. I haven't been able to afford a car in at least the last 15 years. My brother in law one time actually offered to GIVE me a car. I couldn't even afford that. And just this month I found out that my foodstamps were dropping by three dollars. When to be able to eat like a normal person, they needed to increase it by at least $100.00.

Medicare is pretty effective. The VA was just neglected for so long, no one cared until Iraq and Afghanistan vets were receiving poor quality care.

You are a douchbag. You have no idea what being poor means in the U.S. But I live it. I haven't been able to afford a car in at least the last 15 years. My brother in law one time actually offered to GIVE me a car. I couldn't even afford that. And just this month I found out that my foodstamps were dropping by three dollars. When to be able to eat like a normal person, they needed to increase it by at least $100.00.

Cry harder. Get a fucking job taker

Cry harder. Get a fucking job taker

When I was around 8 years old, I used to ride my bike around most days for miles going from bar to bar to shine shoes. Also, Michigan wasn't well known for having employment. I went to Indaina on a couple occasions to work. I also did so in Texas a couple of times. I went to Virginia once to work. But ended up selling myself onto slavery in the navy. On another occasion I went to Florida to work. Where I got hit by a car and was nearly killed. Then I received the added bonus of getting screwed by the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. So eat shit and die, queerbait.

Back