MAGA gets crushed

I see the problem more as societal level insanity, that only happened because of the weakness of men. This is not as you claim a problem of a few bad actors at the top and if we could only fix them we would be fine.
yes.

"we're all to blame" is an idiotic notion you try to present from time to time, and which I must correct you on.

It starts the day the Regime installs Harris in the Oval....the movement will be declared a threat to the Republic and mass censorship will be in place. We will be told that the Constitution is no longer in effect with broad open breeches of the first and second amendments.... SCOTUS will be held in check with threats.

JPP will be shut down.
oh dear what ever will you do?

It starts the day the Regime installs Harris in the Oval....the movement will be declared a threat to the Republic and mass censorship will be in place. We will be told that the Constitution is no longer in effect with broad open breeches of the first and second amendments.... SCOTUS will be held in check with threats.

JPP will be shut down.
Cats and dogs living together. Monsters under you bed that won't stop screaming. Skeletons rattling chains in your closet. You forced to live in a room with marshmallow walls so you don't hurt yourself or others.

The announcements from top that those who dispute the Regimes declarations of election winners and losers can expect to be hurt is there to get ready for what is planned.

The Brits are emptying the prisons of violent criminals to make room for political prisoners....it will be done here as well.

JPP will be shut down.
They would begin arresting MAGA leaders. This would be the Neo-Soviet Union.

When we say #RescueTheRepublic, we are not exaggerating. Spread the word. Use the hashtag. Talk to your friends. Post it elsewhere. Come to D.C!Vote as if your freedom—and your children’s freedom—depends on it. This is the best shot we have to save the West. The alternative is unthinkable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RFK JR. JUST WARNED AMERICA: SAYS THIS IS LIKE "NOTHING I COULD'VE EVER IMAGINED," WARNS OF TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF FREE SPEECH IN THE WEST "We're seeing an emergence now of totalitarianism in all the Western democracies, like nothing that I could have ever imagined. It no longer has free speech.The European Union is officially censoring information on the internet.The head of the European Commission recently sent a letter to Elon Musk saying that if he aired an unedited version of a live interview with President Trump on X, he would be fined as much as 6 percent of the value of the company. The European Union already is censoring content. So they went an extra step to arrest and punish this person and put him in prison to send a message to all of us about who's in charge."

Back