Masons

Just a noahide club out to rule the wolrd.
I have never met a mason who knew how to lay a brick though.
the little aprons are sure cute :D

Actually I think it is just another exclusive type of status pump up your ego type of club for those who need the ego boost of the exclusivity factor offered by the masons.

They do a lot of good for communities though.

Beefy, why are you wanting to get asshat and damo going so early in the morning ?

Last edited:
Most masons are fairly innocuous joe schmoe types, who like to feel special. The Illuminati is the secret club inside the masons which does rule the world in a brutal selfish fashion. They use the masons for cover.

says who ? They have strong connections in all communities.
How many of our "Leaders" have been masons ?

well generally speaking its a good crop of people to pluck from but they don't sit around conspiring. Its nothing more then what say a fraternal brotherhood does.. You know guy from Boston College hires the candidate from Boston College.

DSM-IV: Paranoid Personality Disorder

Most masons are fairly innocuous joe schmoe types, who like to feel special. The Illuminati is the secret club inside the masons which does rule the world in a brutal selfish fashion. They use the masons for cover.
Diagnostic criteria for 301.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

(1) suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
(2) is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
(3) is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
(4) reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
(5) persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
(6) perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
(7) has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

B. Does not occur exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia, a Mood Disorder With Psychotic Features, or another Psychotic Disorder and is not due to the direct physiological effects of a general medical condition.
Note: If criteria are met prior to the onset of Schizophrenia, add "Premorbid," e.g., "Paranoid Personality Disorder (Premorbid)."

It’s a good club for male companionship. My grandfather joined after ww2 and gained life long friends. When my grandmother died they paid for her entire funeral and burial. When he passes to the next life they will pay for all fees associated with a proper ww2 vet funeral at no expense to my mother or my aunt his only children.

Be sure to add "Uses 'Noahide' as Euphemism for 'Jew'"

A Noahide is explicitly a non jew who believes jews are God's Chosen people and should be obeyed and kowtowed to. Basically, they're a victim of identity manipulation who have been forced to acknowledge their second class status in the eyes of the lord.

They also run around in funny little cars at parades
That is actually a "symptom" of the aiding in kids' medical bills. The Shriners (the guys in the cars) have several burn hospitals that they run without sending out a single bill to the patients in their care. The parades help them to advertise and provide for some fun at the same time.

Groups of elite wealthy businessmen with conncetions worldwide have absolutely no power at all. It's just silly to believe money brings power.

Groups of elite wealthy businessmen with conncetions worldwide have absolutely no power at all. It's just silly to believe money brings power.
Almost none of the masons are wealthy or connected. This is a myth perpetuated by those who wish others to believe that they know more, and are therefore more special, than the rest of society.

Back