Masons

Diagnostic criteria for 301.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

(1) suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
(2) is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
(3) is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
(4) reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
(5) persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
(6) perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack
(7) has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner

B. Does not occur exclusively during the course of Schizophrenia, a Mood Disorder With Psychotic Features, or another Psychotic Disorder and is not due to the direct physiological effects of a general medical condition.
Note: If criteria are met prior to the onset of Schizophrenia, add "Premorbid," e.g., "Paranoid Personality Disorder (Premorbid)."

The masonic affiliation of the nation's asshole elite class is well documented.

I always thought the masons just hated windows.

I will say that the work they do for kids is amazing. If they keep up the charity work they do, they can keep up the power-brokerage work as well.

Good job for your part, Damo.

I always thought the masons just hated windows.

I will say that the work they do for kids is amazing. If they keep up the charity work they do, they can keep up the power-brokerage work as well.

Good job for your part, Damo.

Most masons are not involved in the inner sanctum. They're just ignorant shmoes who give the real inner organization cover, oh, and allegiance for being allowed to be in the special idiot club.

Most masons are not involved in the inner sanctum. They're just ignorant shmoes who give the real inner organization cover, oh, and allegiance for being allowed to be in the special idiot club.
Most paranoid freaks give themselves excuses to continue to believe their pervasive ideology in the face of facts that directly conflict with their beliefs.

No need for animosity gents.

Why don't you two just shake hands and say no more about this masonic bidness?

simpsons_handshake.jpg

We give out scholarships and aid in medical bills for kids. For a large part that is about it.

you forgot strong support for public schools

free masons are speculative rather than operative masons that have secret rites but otherwise a public persona

ahz

you forgot the DeMolays, a masonic sponsored youth group that helps adolescents grow up to be good men

Back