Masons

Almost none. You got a link?
Right. Do you have a link to a list of every mason alive today? How about a link to every servicemember alive today? Does that make the military "secret" or just point to the fact that such information wouldn't be available regardless of the fact that they are not a secret society.

I have personal information based on direct knowledge. I have yet to meet one mason, other than Bob Dole, that is even in government or anything other than just a normal middle class person. They are very representative of the population at large.

A Noahide is explicitly a non jew who believes jews are God's Chosen people and should be obeyed and kowtowed to. Basically, they're a victim of identity manipulation who have been forced to acknowledge their second class status in the eyes of the lord.

In other words, you are an idiot....this is just the whole "Jewish Banker" conspiracy re-packaged.

damo how much dues do you have to pay a year and do they adjust on a sliding scale or something?
Not much. I bought a perpetual membership so I don't worry about dues at all, but people in our lodge pay about $80 per year at this time.

- 14 Presidents: Clinton, Ford, Truman, both Roosevelt, Jackson, Monroe, Washington... Not Masons: Bush, Reagan, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, Lincoln... (Johnson: Apprentice)
- 18 Vice-Presidents: Including Gore...
- 18 Senators: Dole, Byrd, Bentsen, Nunn, Helms, Goldwater, Kemp, Thurmond... Wallace...
- 76 members of the House of Representatives: Gingrich, Wright, Lott, Pepper, W. Ford, Rangel...
- 35 U.S. Supreme Court Justices: Out of the 9 members, in 1941: 5 to 4; in 1949: 8 to 1; in 1957: 6 to 3; in 1971: 5 to 4: Warren, Marshall...
- Generals Colin Powell, MacArthur, Doolittle.
- Declaration of Independence: 9 of the 56 signers. Franklin

Clinton was not a mason. He was a member of the DeMolay which is a kids organization.

That's like calling somebody a soldier because they were in the Boy Scouts.

Clinton was not a mason. He was a member of the DeMolay which is a kids organization.

That's like calling somebody a soldier because they were in the Boy Scouts.

well if you guys were open with your membership records.....

I just grabbed it off a website. Most of the sites that pop up on a search for masons in government are asshats kind of places.

well if you guys were open with your membership records.....

I just grabbed it off a website. Most of the sites that pop up on a search for masons in government are asshats kind of places.
Yep. And we are open. You merely have to ask. Freemasons are not a "secret society" in any traditional sense. If we were why would we proudly proclaim most of the founders to be Freemasons? Why would we drive around with license plates showing that we are Freemasons?

Of course they are not public record, but would you be able to find a list of Boy Scouts in the Denver Area? Why are they so "secret"? Of course they aren't.

funny you should keep mentioning the boy scouts I think their founder was a mason...
That's possible. I mention it only because it is a group that people know that aren't often associated with conspiracy.

Any group would have done. 4H or anything.

Back