Massachusetts ranked #1 State in the nation

WA (#5) is #2 in infrastructure, despite being in the 40s for commute time and roads. I'm sure we can trash our road quality all the way down to 50 if we keep at it.

#2 in pre-K and 44 in mental health pretty much sums-up how I came to be what I am. Oh, and we're number one in parole completion! STY should totally move here.

CA is #1 in patent creation. Rune, get out there!

Oh, yeah, and Mr Brooks is alive and well in Portlandia - Oregon #50 in mental health.

I know it's been nineteen eighty frickin' four since I left Massachusetts, but it was as soon as I could, and I've never regretted it.

Anyone who wants to live in Massachusetts, the #1 State in the Country, please raise their hands.

(sound of crickets chirping)

I want to tour New England. Visit Fenway and the Ivy League campuses, see John Adams' home in Quincy, etc. But, yeah, I don't actually want to live there. People think the PNW is dreary.

I want to tour New England. Visit Fenway and the Ivy League campuses, see John Adams' home in Quincy, etc. But, yeah, I don't actually want to live there. People think the PNW is dreary.

I plan to tour New England someday.....can someone please send me routes that will permit me to avoid Mass. all together?......

Back