Massachusetts ranked #1 State in the nation

Just because we are not polite to slow talking rust belt rubes....Boston rules.

Mass fucking rules. Fuck ya'll

dude i've been down south for 3 weeks and let me tell you, it's a world of difference. Everyone is slower. The way they talk/get to the point, the way they walk and move, the way they take your order for food. in NE, you can't be a mouthbreather, you gotta know your panera order before you get to the counter. You get the fuck out of the way on the sidewalks. We don't tolerate slow up here.

Anyone who wants to live in Massachusetts, the #1 State in the Country, please raise their hands.

(sound of crickets chirping)

Lol...nope. I might consider moving to Ohio if they ever run me out of Oklahoma. I have found that I get along great with many of the people of Appalachia whom I have met. ;)

dude i've been down south for 3 weeks and let me tell you, it's a world of difference. Everyone is slower. The way they talk/get to the point, the way they walk and move, the way they take your order for food. in NE, you can't be a mouthbreather, you gotta know your panera order before you get to the counter. You get the fuck out of the way on the sidewalks. We don't tolerate slow up here.
Wll that's one of the reasons no one likes you cocksuckers.

Lol...nope. I might consider moving to Ohio if they ever run me out of Oklahoma. I have found that I get along great with many of the people of Appalachia whom I have met. ;)
Oh you'd love it there. When people think Ohio they visualize industrial cities or farmland and not the Ohio River valley and piedmont region. I believe Damos wife went to college in Muskegon. It certainly isn't Rocky Mountain majesty but it's darned nice and I'm sure he'd back that up. As for Appalachians the vast majority of the ones I met are the nicest folk you could hope to meet...but that's only cause they send their assholes to Ohio.

Oh you'd love it there. When people think Ohio they visualize industrial cities or farmland and not the Ohio River valley and piedmont region. I believe Damos wife went to college in Muskegon. It certainly isn't Rocky Mountain majesty but it's darned nice and I'm sure he'd back that up. As for Appalachians the vast majority of the ones I met are the nicest folk you could hope to meet...but that's only cause they send their $&@%# to Ohio.

I have three Math teacher friends who live in Ohio and work for Texas Instruments. They (and TI) have been trying to get me to work with them when I retire. Of course I can still live in OK and travel like they live in Ohio and travel so moving wouldn't be in he picture but visiting more often would be. I've only been to Cincinnati and Columbus in my Ohio trips but have driven through some of the countryside getting to those destinations.

I have three Math teacher friends who live in Ohio and work for Texas Instruments. They (and TI) have been trying to get me to work with them when I retire. Of course I can still live in OK and travel like they live in Ohio and travel so moving wouldn't be in he picture but visiting more often would be. I've only been to Cincinnati and Columbus in my Ohio trips but have driven through some of the countryside getting to those destinations.
yea not much to see there from a scenic standpoint. Particularly if you drove there on the interstate. Any place along the Ohio river is nice. You would like Knox or Coshocton or Muskingum counties too. Knox county is beautiful has some very nice lakes for fishing, is mostly hilly woodlands with great hunting and it is surprisingly culturally diverse for a rural county. It's also home to several liberal arts colleges most notably Kenyon College which has produced US Presidents and Supreme Court justices. It is the most beautiful college campus I've ever seen.

Back