May 1st. Is this when the Country re-opens?

"Restaurants prepare to reopen as Louisiana stay-at-home order expires on May 1"
https://www.fox8live.com/2020/04/23...pen-louisiana-stay-at-home-order-expires-may/

"Our business community is currently in the process of coming up with a very comprehensive document industry by industry of what this would look like and it's in draft now. We're reviewing it, we're working with our council offices on it to be ready to have that fit in with the governor's guidelines because we don't want to send conflicting information out there," Lee-Sheng said"

No, because our medical system is expensive crap we cant get back to anything like normal without treatments that work, which we dont have. As for a vaccine, there is no reason for optimism that we will ever have one.

Eventually the Depression will demand that we get back to work as much as we can even if the medial system cant deal with the bug, therefor even if lots of people have to die to do so.

Buckle Up....dark days are ahead.

Well I think business will need to cooperate with our public health officials with risk assessment and contingency planning before we open back up for business. I believe most businesses are already doing so and I think that it will begin with the businesses that have the lowest risk factor will open first.

In our State businesses will begin opening when a two week decline in hospital admissions for Covid 19 infections has occurred with contingency planning should a second wave occur.

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm not real sure how that is going to work out. Probably gradual. One place Opens, ... then another.
I’m certain that will be the case. Some businesses present higher risk of transmitting the virus than others. Those will be the last to open and the first to be shut down should a second wave occur.

I’m certain that will be the case. Some businesses present higher risk of transmitting the virus than others. Those will be the last to open and the first to be shut down should a second wave occur.

Leave it much longer and there won't be much to reopen. All those restaurants you love will not survive, better get used to dining out at Wendys and Micky D's.

Last edited:
Leave it much longer and there won't be much to reopen. All those restaurants you live will not survive, better get used to dining out at Wendys and Micky D's.

Restaurants are dead.

On the plus side Dead Restaurants are the only place to score a freezer just now!

Leave it much longer and there won't be much to reopen. All those restaurants you live will not survive, better get used to dining out at Wendys and Micky D's.

Speaking for my area, local restaurants are doing pretty well with take-outs. Yep, there are lines at Wendy's and Micky D's drive thru's, but there's also cars parked in locally owned dining establishment parking lots waiting for their orders.

Speaking for my area, local restaurants are doing pretty well with take-outs. Yep, there are lines at Wendy's and Micky D's drive thru's, but there's also cars parked in locally owned dining establishment parking lots waiting for their orders.

Are you claiming knowledge of profit and losses?

Thought So.

Back